• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

use of crowd, riot control non violent weapons ?

"Sonic Weapons Designed For Crowd Control" wasn't the boston pd toying with this idea for crowd control and anticipated riots and mayhem when the sox won the '04 world series? and some new type of electronic device fired from a military grenade launcher that would throw multiple taser darts into crowds? i think the city legal team nixed those ideas.

"Sonic Weapons Designed For Crowd Control" wasn't the boston pd toying with this idea for crowd control and anticipated riots and mayhem when the sox won the '04 world series? and some new type of electronic device fired from a military grenade launcher that would throw multiple taser darts into crowds? i think the city legal team nixed those ideas.
guess dead men tell no tales, no lawsuits etc.

if i remember the facts correctly, i believed they hauled out the conventional bag of tricks, one of which was the rubber bullet launcher. didn't they clock a woman in the head with a rubber bullet and she died outside fenway?
i think she got hit in the eye with a pepper spray bullet and died; the company that made the non lethal device got the shit sued out of them

if i remember the facts correctly, i believed they hauled out the conventional bag of tricks, one of which was the rubber bullet launcher. didn't they clock a woman in the head with a rubber bullet and she died outside fenway?
i think she got hit in the eye with a pepper spray bullet and died; the company that made the non lethal device got the shit sued out of them

Victoria Snellgrove, I believe was her name.
And it was one of those pepper ball bullets

I was tdy at Aberdeen proving ground in 2004 or 2005 and they asked for volunteers to play a rioting crowd to test a sound device.....I volunteered to take part. Damn that shit was loud! Definitely made everyone in the crowd cover their ears and cease what they were doing. The unit they were testing was vehicle mounted. It sent out a loud high pitch sound in short pulses about every 5 seconds.

British police did the same thing in Northern Ireland back in the early 1970s. An innocent woman sitting in her home and looking out her window at protests was shot with a rubber bullet by the RUC. The baton round smashed through her living room window and hit her in the face. She lost her vision in both eyes.

Not like they can really use any of those options given the current situation. There’s that one in a million chance they might hit and magically kill someone with some kind of medical condition.

Lol, you mean less lethal. There's no way that FN or any other company that sells those things ever called them "non lethal. "

Victoria Snelgrove's family sued the shit out of the city and FN, of course the city tried to blame FN for everything, it's the gun's fault that a BPD officer didn't know how to use it
properly.

-Mike

The question isn't do we have theses crowd control nonlethal weapons, the question is why aren't we using them right now? The sooner we stop these domestic terrorists the better it will be for everyone.

because the powers that be(Dem Mayors and Governors) side with the protestors and would rather see their cities burn than cause casualties among the "protestors". Notice the white twenty/thirty somethings confronting the cops on the lines, they are the professional anarchists/Antifa funded by the likes of Soros, etc. I've gone through riot control training and practised with bean bag rounds, plastic blunt rounds , etc. and obviously the cops are afraid to deploy them. I hear Comrade Bill Deblasio's daughter was arrested last night in NYC, obviously we know which side he's on. If you attend a riot and get arrested/injured it's on you. These clowns have no problem telling US to self quarantine and stay home but pee their pants when the shitbags march and riot. Lack of leadership/backbone among "progressives" but this is among their plans to take us down.

Bean bag round. Victoria Snellgrove I think.

It was a pepper ball fired out of an FN303. (basically a glorified paintball launcher that chucks special paintballs that have an OC payload in them...

Back
Top Bottom