use of crowd, riot control non violent weapons ?

I would bet you will NOT see authorities blasting minority crowds with water. The optics on that would be a nightmare for anyone who made that decision.

Well there is what works and snowflake feelings about it. I would contend cowtowing to snowflake feeling is exactly what has created this situation and the right thing to do wouod be breakout the water cannons. Put black officers on them if that makes your optics better.

Are there any major wildfires burning in the US right now? If not, maybe retask some air tankers to drop tons of water on the rioters?
Every year at the International Sea Plane Festival the Maine Forest Service shows off their helicopter handling skills using a water bag and hitting targets floating in the lake.

South Africa has ELECTROFIED water cannons mounted on huge fire trucks. The kind that airports use with the remote control water cannon.
We need these here. Just drive into the crown and spray.... The rest will take care of itself.

RC

It was a pepper ball fired out of an FN303. (basically a glorified paintball launcher that chucks special paintballs that have an OC payload in them...

I assume those are proprietary and not standard .68 paitball diameter? I want some if they feed out of a standard paitball gun.

I assume those are proprietary and not standard .68 paitball diameter? I want some if they feed out of a standard paitball gun.
\

Their Post:

Your Complete Non-Lethal Resource

At PepperBall®, we’re much more than a non-lethal product manufacturer. We’re here to protect you and give you the ability to complete your mission safely. From training courses to complete product education, we have you covered. We’ve compiled these resources to make it easy to find the information you need. For additional help or questions, please give us a call or contact us through the website.

They're still trying to find the "Brown Note".

6 Hz - learned that from Mythbusters. In their brown note episode 7 Hz and 5 Hz were either side of a commercial break. Sometimes the answer is in the white space.

\

Their Post:

Your Complete Non-Lethal Resource

At PepperBall®, we’re much more than a non-lethal product manufacturer. We’re here to protect you and give you the ability to complete your mission safely. From training courses to complete product education, we have you covered. We’ve compiled these resources to make it easy to find the information you need. For additional help or questions, please give us a call or contact us through the website.

Way too cool stuff.

Lol, you mean less lethal. There's no way that FN or any other company that sells those things ever called them "non lethal. "

Victoria Snelgrove's family sued the shit out of the city and FN, of course the city tried to blame FN for everything, it's the gun's fault that a BPD officer didn't know how to use it
properly.

-Mike

The term changed a while back from non-lethal to less than lethal. They aren't designed to be lethal, but damn near anything can kill you if you use it improperly.

Pepper balls are standard 68 cal. Feed nicely through a Tippman. They are hard hard plastic. (One or two might have gone into a hopper with standard paint to share some suffering. (Can’t wipe a bruise or a cs cloud)
😉

Pepper balls are standard 68 cal. Feed nicely through a Tippman. They are hard hard plastic. (One or two might have gone into a hopper with standard paint to share some suffering. (Can’t wipe a bruise or a cs cloud)
😉
Do they break open at standard paintball velocity despite the hard shell or are the special guns they sell cranking them out faster?

Back
Top Bottom