• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USCCA 2-DVDs Special Offer at $7. shipped. HOME SECURITY/DEFENSE & PERSONAL PROTEC

Peaceseeker

NES Member
Got an e-mail this morning, from the USCCA/U S Concealed Carry Assoc., offering two DVD presentations, 'Home Security & Home Defense', and 'Developing a Personal Protection Plan', for just $7. including shipping.

View the offer page HERE:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/ho...1&spJobID=104947240&spReportId=MTA0OTQ3MjQwS0

The offer ends in about a day and a half, I believe. Call them if you have issues with the order form... I did, when trying to order additional as gifts.

Not exhaustive treatments on the subjects, I'm sure given the length, but may provide some though-provoking info. and may well get the significant other to consider the matter.......

( **Trusting it is alright to post this offer here.... If not, my apologies to the mods for makin' work!)

Great find. Have to be worth the price at least even if there are only a few tips that one is willing to implement.

Had to call them to order 3 sets at one time.

Plan on giving one set to a friend as a late Christmas gift.

$7 for 2 DVD's?

That is a good deal.

Just ordered.

If they send spam I'll just unsubscribe.

I liked the discount on the CCW book and CCW DVD- but I chose not to get that offer.

If they dropped the price of the Book and DVD to $15 I would have bought it.

This org has been outed as essentially a scam, just as good if not better info can be downloaded or streamed online for free gents. Save your $7, they're still likely making a few bucks courtesy of .gov subsidized media mail and earning undue goodwill with this offer.

USCCA 2-DVDs Special Offer at $7. shipped. HOME SECURITY/DEFENSE & PERSONAL...

'Scam' or not, not a bad deal. At my base hourly rate, that leaves less than 15 minutes of searching and downloading 'free' info.

I do agree that it is time well spent, but many just don't have that kind of time. These dvds will at least give somebody a good start. As Len said, even one or two tips makes it worthwhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's what I don't get. At the checkout page, the bottom has this statement with a checky box:
I agree to the USCCA Terms of Use. I understand that I can cancel at any time by using the
website cancel function or by simply calling USCCA at (877) 677-1919.

No where on the info or checkout pages does it say what we're agreeing to or signing up for. Is it just email spam or something else?

Here's what I don't get. At the checkout page, the bottom has this statement with a checky box:

No where on the info or checkout pages does it say what we're agreeing to or signing up for. Is it just email spam or something else?

That kind of stuff always scares me. You could end up in a "Columbia Records" type deal where they auto mail shit to you every month and expect you to pay, or mail it back at your cost! Caveat Emptor...

Whatever. . .

I ordered DVDs (Col. Grossman) from USCCA back ~5 months ago. Don't recall getting any Emails from USCCA since then.

Just ordered these DVDs. I'll take the risk. If need-be, I'll just unsubscribe.

YMMV

Sorry for spreading bad info.

They never said they would send out emails.

What I should have said was that I didn't want to get on another list- even if private.

Len,

I too, ordered the Grossman DVD's.

I don't get spam then either.

For those who have not seen that collection- it is a must have and well worth the $100 I paid for it...

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product_detail.asp?pid=165

That kind of stuff always scares me. You could end up in a "Columbia Records" type deal where they auto mail shit to you every month and expect you to pay, or mail it back at your cost! Caveat Emptor...

That was my fear when I got this offer several days ago and it is why I didn't post it here. I didn't want to post until I knew for certain it was legit and not a Columbia House type of "subscription" deal. I was very tempted to try it, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Back
Top Bottom