• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

USA poll - Vote

780,000 votes and 97% are for 2A as an individual right.. They must have only released it to those gun clinging communities.

It is a question that shows the ignorance of the person who wrote it. The multitude of 'yes' answers are likely unclear of where their rights originate.

I answered NO because as written, that is the truth.

I will NOT play their game.

And, if all of us voted as you did they would use it against us. Yes, we all know an ignorant-ass editor penned this.

And, if all of us voted as you did they would use it against us. Yes, we all know an ignorant-ass editor penned this.

So? We get all kinds of Bogus crap used against us by those who wish to be our masters.

The fear of how something might be presented is not a reason to accept a premise that is completely FALSE.

People are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights. Among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. To accept the premise that the tools to defend your life and your liberty are somehow granted by words on paper is a complete and total misunderstanding of what limits your rights have.

Regardless of how ignorant people will view such statements, I will not and can not accept a false representation of the nature of my authority.

If more people understood these things, questions such as this would cause a great outcry of a country insulted than just the minor grammatical squabble that many would view our exchange.

It is sad that, for the purpose of ease, how quickly people accept the foundings of Tyranny. For, if the 2nd did grant rights, the simple removal of the words would remove your very freedom.

Stand fast to all you hold sacred. Unbending, unrelenting, and unenslaved.

Back
Top Bottom