US police beef up security at mosques after New Zealand shootings

Reptile

NES Member
Police in Los Angeles, New York and Minneapolis have announced they will be reassessing security at mosques in both cities in the wake of the New Zealand attacks.

“There are no known credible threats to our mosques in Minneapolis and we will be providing additional patrols,” the Minneapolis police force said.

Los Angeles police said their thoughts and prayers were with those in Christchurch after the "horrific" attack and would be providing "extra patrols around mosques."

View: https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1106414899813453824?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1106414899813453824&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fasia%2Flive-news%2Fnew-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl%2Findex.html

PC fools...

Who will protect the Christian churches from revenge attacks?

PC fools...

Who will protect the Christian churches from revenge attacks?

You assume they care about Christian churches. Did they do anything after the last two high-profile church shootings? Shit, the last one got stopped by a couple of good 'ole boys from Texas with an AR.

You assume they care about Christian churches. Did they do anything after the last two high-profile church shootings? Shit, the last one got stopped by a couple of good 'ole boys from Texas with an AR.

Yeah, this.

Extra police protection after Christian churches were attacked here? Nope. Where was the police presence when Coptic Christian churches were attacked?

After decades of extremist attacks, it's suddenly shocking when opposing extremists respond?

Yeah, this.

Extra police protection after Christian churches were attacked here? Nope. Where was the police presence when Coptic Christian churches were attacked?

After decades of extremist attacks, it's suddenly shocking when opposing extremists respond?

I almost forgot! I drove past the synagogue in Pittsburgh about a week after the shooting there. Not a single cop to be seen anywhere. One of these reactions is not like the others....

Reminds me of the state police details At Brookline and Boston Jewish temples immediately following 9/11. There were no such state police details at any Christian church in the same vicinity.

Reminds me of the state police detail At Brookline and Boston Jewish temples immediately following 9/11. There were no such state police details at any Christian church in the same vicinity.

Exactly...maybe they should be prepared for retribution against churches and places of worship other than those whose names are distinctly Arab sounding. Fortunately, I know several folks are armed at the church my wife goes to.

I almost forgot! I drove past the synagogue in Pittsburgh about a week after the shooting there. Not a single cop to be seen anywhere.
d1b34054f6d3ddf731d551f54eed884c.png

Boston, Worcester and Springfield police increase patrols at Massachusetts mosques following New Zealand shootings

Police in Massachusetts’ three largest cities are increasing patrols at mosques following shootings at two New Zealand mosques that left 49 people dead.

Boston, Worcester and Springfield police increase patrols at Massachusetts mosques following New Zealand shootings

Meanwhile, churches are ripe targets for ISIS revenge. Who will protect them?

ULTRA Woke Mayors positioning

ULTRA Woke Mayors positioning
What makes these posturing moron politicians even think that this is the kick off to some kind of world wide holy war?
this kind of shit instigates nutjobs to act.

How bout just stfu Maaahtty.

Police in Massachusetts’ three largest cities are increasing patrols at mosques following shootings at two New Zealand mosques that left 49 people dead.

Meanwhile, churches are ripe targets for ISIS revenge. Who will protect them?

How about they offer firearms classes for citizens of all faiths to learn about self protection. Even run some scenarios based on common layouts of mosque vs temple vs church.

I support people of Muslim faith being able to practice in their place of worship without the threat of violence and death hanging over them. I support this because it is what everyone deserves, the ability to practice in private with your chosen community peacefully.

Back
Top Bottom