US Law Shield and Red Flag laws

hillman

NES Member
I know there are some other threads where programs like US Law Shield and others are discussed but I thought this was important enough for it's own thread. I joined US Law Shield a little while ago and just got an email about members now being covered from Red Flag law shenanigans.

"If you are a member and fall victim to an unlawful, unwarranted, or improper red flag law action, you are now eligible for coverage.

If law enforcement ever shows up at your door with a red flag confiscation order, I urge you to stay level-headed and comply peacefully, and then immediately call your Independent Program Attorney and rely on them to do battle on your behalf. Some of your calm, compliant, and responsible actions in the face of this adversity will truly be the best weapons you can give your Independent Program Attorney to fight your gun-rights battle in the courtroom.

So while not a whole lot is known about what red flag law enforcement is going to look like in many states, you can be confident in knowing that we’re monitoring it very closely and we’ll continue to be there and bring you every important update you need to know about these laws. And until then, continue to exercise responsible gun ownership and rest assured that if you are ever abused by the red flag law system, you’ll have the full force and power of your U.S. & Texas LawShield membership by your side, every step of the way."

This page has a little more information but not specifics, if you're interested.

I don't know what level of coverage any of the other insurance programs offer specifically for Red Flag Law coverage so I thought I'd pass this on, as I think this will be an ongoing concern.

Back
Top Bottom