• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

US forces intercept thousands of assault rifles, ammo, anti-tank missiles from Iran: Arsenal, Cache, Collection, or Medley

how long did it take to lay those out for a photo?
I know it takes hours to process 2k lbs of drugs, much less lay it out like this. That took some time. For proper evidence, every serial number or identifying metric has to be recorded. If they are all slick with no numbers, it would save a lot of time processing.

I call BS. So we can guard other borders and support other wars but cannot stop people on foot from entering Texas by the millions with thousands of pounds of Fentynal ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is just precursor for the war the Neocons like Graham Blumethall Biden want to get us into. First it’s send tanks, they are debating F16s now to Ukraine, then Israel will start a war it always runs away from, only to have the US get involved. And all the time this happens China will be laughing its ass off. So this raid, I doubt it it was real and more of a set up so Israel gets a pass, we fleece the taxpayers more to send over to them. Etc etc.
Let me let you in on a little secret. They are getting into the country by walking up to BP units and turning themselves in. They don't even run, except to the unit if he tries to drive off.

I met guys who went to extreme measures to not be seen along the border, they wanted the drug shipments not bodies. I never had to deal with this BS other than being sent down there to process bodies. We could stop this tomorrow, just like we did under Trump, when stopping them was the actual mission.

Let me let you in on a little secret. They are getting into the country by walking up to BP units and turning themselves in. They don't even run, except to the unit if he tries to drive off.

I met guys who went to extreme measures to not be seen along the border, they wanted the drug shipments not bodies. I never had to deal with this BS other than being sent down there to process bodies. We could stop this tomorrow, just like we did under Trump, when stopping them was the actual mission.
Yeah it appears the plan is to just let it happen and turn a blind eye to it.

Yeah it appears the plan is to just let it happen and turn a blind eye to it.
Hell, I'd be fine with a blind eye. The problem is they are getting processed for removal, given a court date, and essentially 'papers' to stay in the US. After 90 days, they can apply for an EAD card (employment authorization). That EAD is an 'official' government document. So they can work and have one foot in the door for later upgrades.

Hell, I'd be fine with a blind eye. The problem is they are getting processed for removal, given a court date, and essentially 'papers' to stay in the US. After 90 days, they can apply for an EAD card (employment authorization). That EAD is an 'official' government document. So they can work and have one foot in the door for later upgrades.
They are working , I have a buddy who owns a good size construction company in Texas and he has been getting pummeled by construction crews using labor from illegals and the contracts are on state and Fed funded programs

Back
Top Bottom