US Concentration camps

There's an awful lot of "self-loathing" in that melange... [laugh]

FWIW - that would qualify you as a "white person" and as member of one of the few "unprotected classes" this nation, perhaps you more than most should be ducking... [rofl]

Don't laugh just yet. Try being white in Detroit, where the median home price has fallen to $7500. Yup. Seventy-five-hundred dollars. Here's an eye-opening story about a recent Detroit City Council meeting, excerpted at Daily Kos (there's a video somewhere ...):

A pitiful Teamster official who practically crawled to the table on his knees expressing profuse respect for this disrespectful body was battered by both the crowd and the council.

When he dared suggest that an improved Cobo Center would create more good-paying jobs for union workers, Conyers reminded him, "Those workers look like you; they don't look like me."

Desperate, he invoked President Barack Obama's message of unity and was angrily warned, "Don't you say his name here.

Juxtapose the place and the faces and imagine a white Livonia City Council treating a black union representative with such overt racial hostility. The Justice Department would swoop down like a hawk, and the Rev. Al Sharpton would clog Five Mile Road with protesters

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/3/3/143555/3442/630/704153

Simply amazing. Don't make me say "I told you so". Post-racial President, my eye.

White person? That's an understatement. If I were any whiter I'd be transparent.
My avatar is an actual photo of me - join the club. I added soem freckles so birds don't break their necks trying to fly through me[laugh]

Don't laugh just yet. Try being white in Detroit
You have to laugh, its how you keep the tears in... [grin]

I thought Detroit was transformed into a penal colony years ago - around the time of "Kentucky Fried Movie" - are you telling me that movie was not a documentary?
I, for one, will welcome our new human-herding Overlords.
suck-up[laugh]

theGringo, about 10 years ago, I spent 3 weeks in Brazil with a group of about 30 other white people. We were in a city of 1.5 million, and the only white people around. Everywhere we went, especially on the Amazon River, we got lots of attention.

Last edited:
theGringo, about 10 years ago, I spent 3 weeks in Brazil with a group of about 30 other white people. We were in a city of 1.5 million, and the only white people around. Everywhere we went, especially on the Amazon River, we got lots of attention.

So the Amazon is like Detroit? [wink]

I posted a little bit about it here:

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53342&page=3

Brazil has had the highest rate of firearms being involved in homicides for quite a few years now.

When I was there in 1999 it was interesting, to say the least. I spent a week and a half on a houseboat on the Amazon River giving free medical and dental care to villages out in the middle of nowhere. When we were in the city, however, there was a gang that sat on the corner outside the compound we stayed in every day, drinking and playing games. The day we left there was a fight and a gangbanger ran by loading his gun, but we were on the way to the airport already and learned about it through e-mail.

We stayed in a compound when we weren't on the medical boat, 9 foot high fences topped with barbed wire or stone walls with broken glass and sharp steel embedded in the top layer, a Rottweiler patrolling around the buildings at night, in the richest neighborhood of the city, which looked like some of the poorer areas of Florida or California (to my eyes).

If you hang clothes out to dry on a clothesline in your backyard, you have to stay out and watch them, or they will get stolen. Everyone with a phone also has a housekeeper, because gangs will go through the phone book calling houses, and if they get no answer, they'll show up to the house in a moving truck, do a home invasion and literally steal everything that's not tied down.

Despite that environment, legal gun ownership is similar to what you'd see in New York City. Complex and expensive permitting process to own, political connections a must, concealed carry permit possible if you are very rich and well connected. They have a national gun registry of all their legal guns, and IIRC not a single registered gun down there has been used in a crime.

When we were there, we spent time with an upper-middle class Brazilian family who had two kids in private school, nice house (by their standards), who's annual household income was $550 American.

America is heaven.

A few more tidbits...

The compound of houses we stayed in had electrical power, but it was only on 8-10 hours a day, and would randomly shut off. Not a big deal for the most part, but it was only on in the daytime. They had a generator running all night so that if you had to get up to use the bathroom you could still flush the toilet. (This is why all these people screaming about being out of power for a week or two after the ice storm makes me chuckle).

When you wiped after using the toilet, you threw the used toilet paper in a wastebasket next to the toilet. The pipes were too small to flush TP.

You don't have a right to access medical care in Brazil. Even if it's a life threatening injury, hospitals won't treat you unless you are a rich white American, or if you pay first. If you need surgery, they'll provide you with a list of things you'll need to find yourself and buy (rubber gloves, scalpel, etc.), then you bring it all back to them with payment, set an appointment and get treated. If you're poor, you just suffer, or die. I helped treat all kinds of medical issues, from bad cuts to abscesses to horrible sunburn. There was an 8 months along pregnant woman with pus coming from inside her because the baby was dead, no heartbeat, and the decaying infant was going to kill her. We offered to pay for treatment, but she had no way to get to the city to have the procedure done (no one to look after her role in the family).

The police literally shoot first and ask questions later. We were told not to run in the airport because a trigger happy 16 year old Federale might think you're a terrorist. This was pre 9/11, BTW. Look online, you'll see plenty of videos of the cops down there shooting people who run, beating suspects into the trunks of police vehicles, etc. There's no such thing as a citizen complaint forum for it either.

When on the houseboat, we were told "Don't splash water when you wash your clothes, it attracts the jacare." That's Brazilian Portuguese for alligator.

When you go swimming, you need to stomp on the ground as you walk out into the water. Stingray rest on the ground, and if they feel the vibrations they'll take off before you get too close. If you step on them, they'll sting your leg, and you just might die before you're treated, if you can get treated. Swimming in the jungle is a lot more exciting then at a local lake, let me tell you.

Most roads aren't paved. The city we stayed in had a population of 1 or 1.5 million IIRC, and I didn't see a paved road the whole time, and we had to drive all over to pick up supplies.

With all that being said, it's a beautiful country. Some of the best sleep I've ever had in my life was on the roof of that houseboat, days and days from the nearest telephone, sung to sleep by the sounds of the rainforest. It's right by the Equator, so it's very warm, and life is easy...everything shuts down from 12 noon until 2 p.m. or so for a siesta.

When I came home to an endless supply of hot running water, plenty of channels on cable TV, power on all the time, police and fire departments who're minutes away at the dial of 911, it was a bit of culture shock.

All in all, it's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Last edited:
OK
Back to the topic of the thread.

I found this item at GIM this morning.

Glenn Beck on Fema camps this morning
http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=355020

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmnzYQ9N3E

Posted on GIM said:
Ron Paul Helps Glenn Beck Debunk FEMA Camps
Published on 03-04-2009

Source: www.roguegovernment.com

By - Lee Rogers

A new operation appears to have been launched in the mass media mind control complex to make people believe that FEMA camps do not exist. Talking head stooge and former drug addict Glenn Beck who gets paid millions of dollars to lie to people on his radio show and on Fox News, actually began talking about FEMA camps recently. Beck promised that his research team would get to the bottom of what’s really going on with these FEMA camps. This is funny, because news of detention facilities being preserved and built in this country for large groups of people is 100% documented and is really nothing new. Of course, it is doubtful that Beck will actually reveal the truth about government detention facilities when his research team finishes their work. It appears as if the only reason why he’s mentioning FEMA camps is so that he can setup phony arguments as to why they don’t exist. Strangely enough, Ron Paul made an appearance on his program and actually told him that the camps don’t exist. Dr. Paul is right on many issues, but he is wrong about the FEMA camps. In fact, it is amazing to see how Dr. Paul has now been turned into a media darling as the corporate media’s old paradigms are being traded for new paradigms to keep people watching their fake news broadcasts. The fact that Dr. Paul won’t expose the phony terror war fraud, the lies about 9/11 and is now claiming that FEMA camps don’t exist is ridiculous. It is time to call a spade a spade.

Let’s look at some of the evidence that there are detention facilities in place that could be used to hold large quantities of people for whatever reason the government deems to be necessary.

First in the 1980s, it was reported by the Miami Herald, the Akron Beacon Journal and other publications on and after July 5th 1987 that Oliver North had assisted FEMA in drafting plans for civil defense. These plans included the suspension of the U.S. Constitution, the imposition of martial law, internment camps and turning control of state and local governments to military commanders and providing FEMA dictator like powers during catastrophic events including times of widespread political dissent. North himself was even asked about these reports during the Iran-Contra scandal by Congressman Jack Brooks but was stopped by the committee Chairman because it touched upon classified information.

We have George W. Bush signing into law a bill that allocated money to preserve Japanese internment camps that were used during World War II.

We have KBR the engineering arm of Halliburton being awarded a $385 million contract to build detention facilities under the guise that they would be used to house illegal aliens.

There is a declassified U.S. Army document posted on the U.S. Army’s official web site outlining U.S. Army Regulation 210-35 which describes standard operating procedures on how to setup a Civilian Inmate Labor Program.

The Associated Press ran a report describing how FEMA is looking for ways to transport large quantities of people via trains during an emergency, much like the Nazis did with Jews back during World War II.

There is also ample anecdotal evidence of people who have reported facilities that appear to be built for the purpose of detaining large quantities of people around the country.

There is also a new bill entitled HR 645 the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act that was proposed by Congressman Alcee Hastings (D-FL) which would authorize and legalize FEMA camp facilities on open and closed military reservations.

It is impossible to dismiss all of this information and say that FEMA camps flat out don’t exist. There is too much anecdotal evidence and mainstream news to say that it is just a wild conspiracy theory. We know there are Japanese internment camps and we know that KBR was given a huge contract to build detention facilities that are not being used to house any illegal aliens at this point in time.

With that said, we have to face the facts that there are detention facilities in existence today and that they are pushing to expand and legalize this insane FEMA camp program. It is pretty sad when there is literally nobody in Washington DC including Dr. Paul that is providing the full truth on anything. Even though Dr. Paul’s campaign for President began as a positive resistance movement it was clearly infiltrated and steered in the wrong direction to ensure its eventual defeat. The globalists plan to get rid of the Federal Reserve, so they don’t really mind the fact that Dr. Paul is over TV speaking out against it. They are just going to replace the Fed with the phony solution of a new central bank and a new debt based currency when the Federal Reserve Note currency collapses.

The entire political process is a joke and there doesn’t appear to be any way to salvage it. The government is a criminal enterprise on every possible level and should be recognized as such. If Glenn Beck actually tells the truth about FEMA’s role in continuity of government operations coupled with what's really happening with these camps, it will be an enormous surprise. It appears as if Dr. Paul’s appearance was setup for Beck to later debunk this FEMA camp information with his bought and paid for research team cronies. Even though it is possible Dr. Paul might not have full access to all of the information about government run detention centers, his stance on other issues such as the phony threat of Al-Qaeda and the false flag terror attacks of 9/11 raises a number of questions. Who out there is providing the full truth about anything in Washington DC? The answer is simple, and that is nobody.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom