US Concentration camps

Different time, different venue. Are you, as a person, and a US citizen, going to be herded into a "compound" because you dissent? Are you going to be part of a "roundup"? [wink]

Nope, I'll be playing the Animal Mother role.

motivator3777205.jpg

Its not about getting me their they wont. Its about the country my daughter and soon to be born child will live in. I just don't like the looks of the big picture ie wear thy country is headed.

Hear you bambame2, and all we can do is wait and watch. We have a system that works. Unfortunately, many jerks keep getting re-elected, year after year, because the voters are not informed...or don't care. That, also, is part of our system.

Its up to folks who want to run for office to put the details and facts out there...and hope they can win. Its up to us...voters...to support and contribute to those folks we want to see in office. Blindly ? No. Never have, never will. But, that IS our system.[wink]

When I was in that place I also saw huge areas with barbed wire enclosed with watch towers. close to these was firing ranges and there was also some building going on because I saw the equipment and construction sights. The camp personnel were very nice but that really means nothing. rail stations are nothing unusual at military camps because there are huge shipments of ammo,tanks,jeeps and supply's that have to be shipped by rail in because there so heavy. I am not insinuating anything here just saying what I saw and it was really the run of the mill military camp.

Could it have been a "training area" and nothing more? [grin]

Like I said I'm not insinuating anything but it could have been used for training troops and probably was.

No one really knows. There are many areas, on many bases, set up for specific training. Not open to all....only those involved in the training. Onlookers/bystanders who see the area can surmise what they will. [wink]

While I don't trust the UN's administration and there are certainly plenty of unanswered questions about these facilities, the sites the reports come from transscend rationality. Most seem to repeat each other verbatim and offer no further information. At least one argued that ANY "disaster-response" drill was training for the implementation of martial law (i.e. FEMA contracting with Amtrak to run evacuation trains is really a plan to use trains to take people to death camps, since that's what Hitler did). I also am a bit skeptical of anyone who argues that the presence of foreign soldiers indicates that a base is really under UN control, especially if that base is a major training command (Holloman AFB, JRTC Polk).

My take on conspiracy theories is that in the absence of full information, one sees what they expect to see. When there is already a mistrust of the government, one sees fences and thinks internment camp. While an explanation is certainly in order (I'm quite curious about just WTF they built at Otis), I'm reasonably certain that a logical, legitimate explanation will be found.

All this crap i've been hearing for years and always gave slight caution too is becoming FAR too tangible. I think it's time to not be dismissive of anything... everything is falling into line with the "tin foil hat" theories.

In the event SHTF.... i'd much prefer to die defending my right to stay in my home than going to an "emergency shelter". I'm sure my place is better equipped than most shelters designed for my "comfort and protection".

This leads me to replace my signature with: "It's not a question as to how far. The question is; do you posses the constitution....the depth of faith....to go as far as is needed?" ~ll Duce~

I don't think it is far fetched that if the economy collapsed and flopped hard, serious uprisings would occur. Period. Everyone would be next in line ["Papers Please."] and placed to pasture until everyone made themselves right.

That being said, I think there would be quite a few people who would not see it that way, and I am sure this would not go down without a fight. Wolverines!

wolverines.jpg

1596168518_53e41e2c8d.jpg

All this crap i've been hearing for years and always gave slight caution too is becoming FAR too tangible. I think it's time to not be dismissive of anything... everything is falling into line with the "tin foil hat" theories.

In the event SHTF.... i'd much prefer to die defending my right to stay in my home than going to an "emergency shelter". I'm sure my place is better equipped than most shelters designed for my "comfort and protection".

This leads me to replace my signature with: "It's not a question as to how far. The question is; do you posses the constitution....the depth of faith....to go as far as is needed?" ~ll Duce~

Do have, will do, as much as I can. Can't say more.

Actions in the event this goes sideways will speak much louder than any words that I could post indicating my disgust this type of program.

The most effectual means of preventing tyranny, is to illuminate, as far as practicable, the minds of the people at large, and more especially to give them knowledge of those facts which history exhibits, that possessed thereby of the experience of other ages and countries, they may be enabled to know ambition under all its shapes, and prompt to exert their natural powers to defeat its purposes.

THOMAS JEFFERSON- DIFFUSION OF KNOWLEDGE BILL 1779

No problem. You seem to have a critical mind so I look forward to your analysis. This is all about having enough info to have an intelligent debate. Good night , sir.

Followed the links and looked at the info. What jumps out at me is the following:

"Shortly after Bush orchestrated 9/11, he issued "Military Order Number One", which empowered him to detain any noncitizen as an international terrorist or enemy combatant. Today that order extends to U.S. citizens as well."

Pardon me ! Bush "orchestrated" 9/11? You have got to be kidding !! Some of the sites and comments go back to 2004, some to 2006. Saw no updates.

The "Bush orchestrated" sounds a lot (to me) like the "Jews were responsible, they all stayed home" nonsense that was circulated. There are groups in our country that DO want to destroy us and our way of life. Propaganda is the immediate (and sometimes effective) tool to accomplish that. "Divide and conquer" is the agenda, "stir unrest and doubt" follows closely. It is classic of any Marxist playbook. Pit societal differences against each other, then you can ride in on the "white horse".....and take over.

Am no "conspiracy" theorist, and hope I have what I would call a critical, and realistic mind.

Keep in mind that "Government" is just a word. It is made up of people, duly elected. If elected people have "hidden agendas", it will show....and it is up to us, the voters, to get rid of them. If we, the people, do not....we have to live with our choices. Elections DO matter, and sometimes people act blindly...but that is our system.

Can think of reasons for these "camps", and the way they are constructed...but that's for another discussion.

In the meantime, take a look at NOW and our elected Congress. Are you happy? Like what you see happening? No? Mid-term elections are right around the corner. How about working to get rid of some of the crap that we now have in Congress? Local elections matter.

Politicians, by nature, are whores. They try to service their most voiceferous clients, but paramount is their own agenda....be it power, control, or money. And, of course, getting re-elected. It is up to us, the voters, to make these choices. Would absolutely love to see a truly "altruistic" person running for office. Would support him/her in a heartbeat. [wink]

Followed the links and looked at the info. What jumps out at me is the following:

"Shortly after Bush orchestrated 9/11, he issued "Military Order Number One", which empowered him to detain any noncitizen as an international terrorist or enemy combatant. Today that order extends to U.S. citizens as well."

Pardon me ! Bush "orchestrated" 9/11? You have got to be kidding !! Some of the sites and comments go back to 2004, some to 2006. Saw no updates.

That's another example of the widely varying opinions you will get, especially on this type of subject. You have to sift through it all, take what's useful to you, and leave the rest. Don't let stuff sidetrack you. The lack of info about these camps and other strange stuff in the professional media leaves you gathering evidence from a wide variety of sources, and some sources are very good, even if they are not billion dollar operations like CNN or similar. Some segue from talking about real, relevant stuff, neatly into the reptilians. David Icke is an example of this. He's really good, well informed, and talks about a lot of interesting stuff. Then he starts up with reptilian theories. I've heard it described as the reptilian stuff being the "turd in the punch bowl" with him.

Back
Top Bottom