US Concentration camps

I have already been accused (a number of times) of wearing a tin foil hat. So I think I am open to hearing about this sort of stuff more than the average person.

The problem is that the evidence that is available is not enough to convince but a very few of us. We have a propaganda problem. We need more info. The more people here about this - the better we all will be.

It's not that I don't think that there are a serious number of people out there who at least consider this stuff plausible (witness the gun buying spree going on since Obama came into office) - but to the vast majority of people more evidence is needed.

Are you referring to: http://www.survivalblog.com/
More Predictions for 2009, by Roger Wiegand ??

No problem...as stated earlier, will never be "taken" alive from my home...for a govt. "sweep" ...especially to go to a "boxcar". Grin, my choice is easy...and irrevocable. [grin]

This thread wasn't about box cars read first post.

I have read the first post and forgot to mention the FEMA camps. lump this together with what I said in my original response. I think its little weird if there making camps for disaster survivors when they have barbed wire and all kinds of other guards keeping people from leaving. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for mass killings.

If you brainwash enough and spew enough propaganda you can make people believe anything. I do think a dictator is unlikely but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Agreed. During WWII, Goebels was the absolute master of propaganda. He firmly believed that if you stuck to a story, true or not, and kept repeating it, and repeating, and repeating it...it would be believed. In that regard, he was correct. That is why "educated" people and "thinkers" were sought out first to be eliminated. They were a threat. Silence the dissent and the sheep will follow. Ring any bells? [wink]

I have read the first post and forgot to mention the FEMA camps. lump this together with what I said in my original response. I think its little weird if there making camps for disaster survivors when they have barbed wire and all kinds of other guards keeping people from leaving. Sounds like the perfect opportunity for mass killings.

Photos? Documentation? Locations? [grin]

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B62C8724D-AE8A-4B5C-94C7-70171315C0A0%7D&dateid=38741.5136277662-858254656

"SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL:Halliburton Company
News , chart , profile , more
Last: 18.57-0.30-1.59%

4:00pm 01/27/2009

Delayed quote dataAdd to portfolio
Analyst
Create alert Insider
Discuss
Financials
Sponsored by:
18.57, -0.30, -1.6%) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency."

Last edited:
Agreed. During WWII, Goebels was the absolute master of propaganda. He firmly believed that if you stuck to a story, true or not, and kept repeating it, and repeating, and repeating it...it would be believed. In that regard, he was correct. That is why "educated" people and "thinkers" were sought out first to be eliminated. They were a threat. Silence the dissent and the sheep will follow. Ring any bells? [wink]

Yep -- rings all the bells from "H" Bush gently telling us what was to come in the Master Plan with the New World Order references to the foot quickly slamming the accelerator to the firewall ever since....

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B62C8724D-AE8A-4B5C-94C7-70171315C0A0%7D&dateid=38741.5136277662-858254656

"SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL:Halliburton Company
News , chart , profile , more
Last: 18.57-0.30-1.59%

4:00pm 01/27/2009

Delayed quote dataAdd to portfolio
Analyst
Create alert Insider
Discuss
Financials
Sponsored by:
18.57, -0.30, -1.6%) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency.

And?........

"The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said."

Like I said I am skeptical if there are no pictures or serious documentation. Most military camps have check points and everything Else so having said camps in military reservations would cover all the barbed-wire and check points.

There not staffed (yet) and they are located inside the bases, so you aren't going to see soldiers standing around with M-16's and guard dogs.

Heck, the entrances to most bases I was stationed at looked like an entrance to your average college campus. (With the exception of either a large anchor, helicopter or field piece on display at the gate.)

Like I said I am skeptical if there are no pictures or serious documentation. Most military camps have check points and everything Else so having said camps in military reservations would cover all the barbed-wire and check points.

I could take pictures of the one at Otis. It is labeled a training facility but I never see anyone training there. I am there alot with the Coast Guard. Looks like all the other pictures around the net. Barbed wire inwards and towers overlooking the compound.

Yep -- rings all the bells from "H" Bush gently telling us what was to come in the Master Plan with the New World Order references to the foot quickly slamming the accelerator to the firewall ever since....

Can't disagree at all. There are politicos that need/want a "One World Govt.". See the UN.....joke that it is. Some want the "North American Alliance", to include the US, Canada and Mexico. To our benefit? "Our" being the "everyday" folks? Not on your life.

IMHO, its all about money, power and control. They are wrapped in a bundle. I, for one, do NOT want to see US sovereignty diminished in any way, shape or form...no matter the "trappings".[grin]

I could take pictures of the one at Otis. It is labeled a training facility but I never see anyone training there. I am there alot with the Coast Guard. Looks like all the other pictures around the net. Barbed wire inwards and towers overlooking the compound.

+1 I hunted at otis and they have all that stuff.

"The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said."

Again....and?

And? Does this mean the facilities are future "camps" for dissenting US citizens?

And? Does this mean the facilities are future "camps" for dissenting US citizens?

I have no clue what the real purpose of these camps are. I am just wondering why they were built? Why are we spending money to build them and on a mass scale. And to be honest....They f'n scare the shit out of me.

Try to look on the bright side. Maybe this renewed interest in domestic internment camps is just part of the Obama-Reid-Pelosi plan for a million new "green" jobs.

Yup, but why is it that the only folks that would be there are Repubs. and Conservative talk-radio folks. Hmmmm.....seems odd. Perhaps its all in "good sport" and "good will" ? [wink]

I have no clue what the real purpose of these camps are. I am just wondering why they were built? Why are we spending money to build them and on a mass scale. And to be honest....They f'n scare the shit out of me.

Grin, no problem. If you're anything like me, you'll never get there anyway.[wink]

+1 The one at Otis scared the shit out of me to. Its an eerie place.

Wow! 9 pages of posts I don't want to weed through but I'll just say this.

It may have been said earlier but we housed many Japanese people during WW2 in concentration camps here in the US.

Worst case scenario is now that Obama is in power the average American citizen will be behind barbed wire while the real enemy runs free outisde the fence.

When I was in that place I also saw huge areas with barbed wire enclosed with watch towers. close to these was firing ranges and there was also some building going on because I saw the equipment and construction sights. The camp personnel were very nice but that really means nothing. rail stations are nothing unusual at military camps because there are huge shipments of ammo,tanks,jeeps and supply's that have to be shipped by rail in because there so heavy. I am not insinuating anything here just saying what I saw and it was really the run of the mill military camp.

Last edited:

Yeah, that may be....but how does that relate to the internment of US citizen dissenters?

While in Germany, made a visit to the Bergen-Belsen death camp. That WAS eerie. Total silence in the whole area...no birds, no wildlife, no crickets, no flys, no anything. The entire area was devoid of life, other than grass. Total silence. The remnants of the "ovens" were still there. That total silence, and absence of all life, cannot be controlled by anyone. Yes, it made an indelible impression on me.

Do you really think our govt. is setting up "camps" for US citizen dissenters?
Trust me, if that's true...will never get there. [wink]

Wow! 9 pages of posts I don't want to weed through but I'll just say this.

It may have been said earlier but we housed many Japanese people during WW2 in concentration camps here in the US.

Worst case scenario is now that Obama is in power the average American citizen will be behind barbed wire while the real enemy runs free outisde the fence.

Different time, different venue. Are you, as a person, and a US citizen, going to be herded into a "compound" because you dissent? Are you going to be part of a "roundup"? [wink]

Yeah, that may be....but how does that relate to the internment of US citizen dissenters?

While in Germany, made a visit to the Bergen-Belsen death camp. That WAS eerie. Total silence in the whole area...no birds, no wildlife, no crickets, no flys, no anything. The entire area was devoid of life, other than grass. Total silence. The remnants of the "ovens" were still there. That total silence, and absence of all life, cannot be controlled by anyone. Yes, it made an indelible impression on me.

Do you really think our govt. is setting up "camps" for US citizen dissenters?
Trust me, if that's true...will never get there. [wink]

Its not about getting me their they wont. Its about the country my daughter and soon to be born child will live in. I just don't like the looks of the big picture ie wear thy country is headed.

When I was in that place I also saw huge areas with barbed wire enclosed with watch towers. close to these was firing ranges and there was also some building going on because I saw the equipment and construction sights. The camp personnel were very nice but that really means nothing. rail stations are nothing unusual at military camps because there are huge shipments of ammo,tanks,jeeps and supply's that have to be shipped by rail in because there so heavy. I am not insinuating anything here just saying what I saw and it was really the run of the mill military camp.

They did build an exact replica of an Iraqi town at Otis for troops who are being deployed. They get to train, encountering various scenarios that they may face while being deployed. I believe you can get some info on this via the Cape Cod Times web sight.

That being said, I do find the House Bill very scary, very scary indeed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom