US Concentration camps

Operation Cable Splicer and Garden Plot are the two sub programs which will be implemented once the Rex 84 program is initiated for its proper purpose. Garden Plot is the program to control the population. Cable Splicer is the program for an orderly takeover of the state and local governments by the federal government. FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The Presidential Executive Orders already listed on the Federal Register also are part of the legal framework for this operation.

It makes me ponder - who will be the author of the new Diary of Anne Frank.

TonyD, you have me at a disadvantage. Not aware of 600 other camps. What is their status? If these animals go there, what will they be "entitled" to?

Can only speak for myself, but if someone is "dedicated" to killing me, I personally will not take it lightly, and my normal "laid back" persona would disappear in a heartbeat. [wink]

Ray - Some of the info is in the links I provided. You and I agree about the scum at Gitmo - It should not be closed. These camps have nothing to do with that - that's the point I was making. I guess I'm throwing my tin-foil hat into the ring about how the events of the last 95+ years have led us to exactly this point.

Ray - Some of the info is in the links I provided. You and I agree about the scum at Gitmo - It should not be closed. These camps have nothing to do with that - that's the point I was making. I guess I'm throwing my tin-foil hat into the ring about how the events of the last 95+ years have led us to exactly this point.

Grin, I may be missing the point...and perhaps a jest? Were you serious about 600 camps? Sorry if I'm being slow, but I regard this as a serious matter. [hmmm]

Yes. Read the info in all the links I've provided, then research it in your own terms. I'm not making this shit up.

Sorry to doubt you TonyD. Could you provide the links again? Not only for me, but for all who may be reading? Thanks in advance.....

Ray - Here's a couple of links with more info. By all means do research and offer something substantional and I will digest it open-minded.

Link

Link

Link

Sorry to doubt you TonyD. Could you provide the links again? Not only for me, but for all who may be reading? Thanks in advance.....

Page 2, post #19 of this thread about an hour ago.

TonyD, you have me at a disadvantage. Not aware of 600 other camps. What is their status? If these animals go there, what will they be "entitled" to?

Can only speak for myself, but if someone is "dedicated" to killing me, I personally will not take it lightly, and my normal "laid back" persona would disappear in a heartbeat. [wink]
Most of the camps are built and empty. They aren't for terrorists, because they have WAY more capacity than would ever enter our country in terrorist activities. The "official story" is that they are to temporarily house people in natural disasters or terrorist attacks. US. They have also said that they are for illegal immigrants in the past. That seems implausible to me, because there is clearly no will on the part of our government to do anything about illegal immigration. If there was, they would close the borders. You can find video footage of them, and the footage shows barbed wire facing inward. Also in footage I have seen is railroad tracks leading in to them. If they are to house people in emergencies, then why do they need barbed wire? Those people would be happy to be there and safe, right? No need to build prison style barbed wire fences.
I think they are prison camps because they are afraid we are going to revolt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
When you are researching this stuff, and watching that video for example, you'll have to sift through a lot of interpretations of varying worth. I'd recommend just looking for yourself, and coming to your own conclusions about what you are looking at. I actually got interested in "conspiracy theories" as entertainment at first, and you will find a lot of wacky stuff and bad info(reptilians eating babies in the basement of the White House :) ), but I started to realize that some of it is indeed pretty damned creepy.

The problem I have with a lot of this stuff can be summarized using an example of the boxcars (mentioned on one of the links that TonyD put up).

One of the pages has a mention of FEMA ordering 102,000 boxcars that are supposed to be configured with shackles as prison cars. They also talk about containers coming in from China configured as prison cars with shackles and guillotines in each one.

Here is one page that makes mention of the box cars:

http://www.cephas-library.com/martiallaw/martial_law_is_the_church_prepared.html

If you search for "boxcars with shackles" you see numerous mentions of Gunderson Steel being involved with constructing these cars.

Here's another page that mentions the car - with a picture:
http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/02/01/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles.aspx

So I just quickly read some of these reports, and they make mention of numerous places where these box cars have been found - including New Hampshire.

So my problem is this: where are all the freaking pictures? There are cameras everywhere nowadays - and the best pictures they have seem to be stock pictures of car carrier box cars.

Don't get me wrong - I don't trust the government. But I would think if these stories had some truth to them there might be a little more evidence.

heck...if they can suppress showing a Birth Certificate, then they can suppress the Main Stream media showing pics of trains...

the inescapable fact is, the first post of this thread is about a legitimate piece of legislation filed in Congress, to make the FEMA camps "legal" and to fund their operation....not for the funds to construct them, but to "make them legal"...which to me implies they already exist and have already been constructed....

for an interesting read, read the Wednesday SurvivalBlog...

I think we are rapidly heading for times that will be more "interesting" than anyone expects...and sticking your head in the sand and ridiculing evidence like the bill just filed just won't work anymore...the .GOV is preparing....are YOU ?

The problem I have with a lot of this stuff can be summarized using an example of the boxcars (mentioned on one of the links that TonyD put up).

One of the pages has a mention of FEMA ordering 102,000 boxcars that are supposed to be configured with shackles as prison cars. They also talk about containers coming in from China configured as prison cars with shackles and guillotines in each one.

Here is one page that makes mention of the box cars:

http://www.cephas-library.com/martiallaw/martial_law_is_the_church_prepared.html

If you search for "boxcars with shackles" you see numerous mentions of Gunderson Steel being involved with constructing these cars.

Here's another page that mentions the car - with a picture:
http://pimpinturtle.com/2008/02/01/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles.aspx

So I just quickly read some of these reports, and they make mention of numerous places where these box cars have been found - including New Hampshire.

So my problem is this: where are all the freaking pictures? There are cameras everywhere nowadays - and the best pictures they have seem to be stock pictures of car carrier box cars.

Don't get me wrong - I don't trust the government. But I would think if these stories had some truth to them there might be a little more evidence.

No offense...I followed the links and read the reports. Just do not believe it. Guess its neither here nor there...If push comes to shove, would never make it to one of those cars anyway....would die in my home and would take as many invaders as I could take with me. Simply the bottom line.

It would not surprise me if all this was true but I remain skeptical because we don't have many pictures of these boxcars. Big governments always turn out murders such as Hitler,Stalin and Mussolini. the U.S. government is getting to big for its britches in this country and we are over due for a dictator.

heck...if they can suppress showing a Birth Certificate, then they can suppress the Main Stream media showing pics of trains...

the inescapable fact is, the first post of this thread is about a legitimate piece of legislation filed in Congress, to make the FEMA camps "legal" and to fund their operation....not for the funds to construct them, but to "make them legal"...which to me implies they already exist and have already been constructed....

for an interesting read, read the Wednesday SurvivalBlog...

I think we are rapidly heading for times that will be more "interesting" than anyone expects...and sticking your head in the sand and ridiculing evidence like the bill just filed just won't work anymore...the .GOV is preparing....are YOU ?

I have already been accused (a number of times) of wearing a tin foil hat. So I think I am open to hearing about this sort of stuff more than the average person.

The problem is that the evidence that is available is not enough to convince but a very few of us. We have a propaganda problem. We need more info. The more people here about this - the better we all will be.

It's not that I don't think that there are a serious number of people out there who at least consider this stuff plausible (witness the gun buying spree going on since Obama came into office) - but to the vast majority of people more evidence is needed.

Are you referring to: http://www.survivalblog.com/
More Predictions for 2009, by Roger Wiegand ??

It would not surprise me if all this was true but I remain skeptical because we don't have many pictures of these boxcars. Big governments always turn out murders such as Hitler,Stalin and Mussolini. the U.S. government is getting to big for its britches in this country and we are over due for a dictator.

That's the way history has gone, but I have to think that there are enough of us that would not accept this. Yup, I do believe in the American spirit and sense of freedom...regardless of politics. A dictator? Can't buy it.

If you brainwash enough and spew enough propaganda you can make people believe anything. I do think a dictator is unlikely but not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

This thread wasn't about box cars read first post.

Back
Top Bottom