• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

URGENT - Anyone with Twitter is urged to comment on a tweet about the AG in PHL

Innerlogic should have wrote

"Undocumented just like most of her voting base".

The truth should hurt and it's clearer now more than ever that this was a push for her to get out of mass and enter the federal level of government.

Good please kindly get the fu(k out before she gets lynched

I guess I don't understand how twitter works. I jumped on her page and all I see are comments from her, marty walsh, seth moulton and a few other losers i've never heard of. where are all the NES posts?

I'm not that old either but still could care less about scocial media.... until of course NES blows up our scumbag politicians, then I want to know how it works.

I guess I don't understand how twitter works. I jumped on her page and all I see are comments from her, marty walsh, seth moulton and a few other losers i've never heard of. where are all the NES posts?

I'm not that old either but still could care less about scocial media.... until of course NES blows up our scumbag politicians, then I want to know how it works.

Click individual tweets to see replies?

Search for "@MassAGO". Up top will be two selections, "Top Tweets" and "All Tweets". Default is Top Tweets. Click on All Tweets to see our stuff.

I don't do twitter but I wanted to say that I love all of you like brothers.
Thank You so much and don't let up!!

Yoy moght not do twitter now. But you need to fight at all fronts. Sign up. I have a twitter and lady gaga follows me......

I'm @FIREtheAG
Capture.PNG
I've never tweeted before last week. I had to get on to keep up with what is happening.

Whoever is in charge of her Twitter is really trying to pour it on thick with the "support" posts for this directive like they are really over-trying to gain more which might not be there.
The CEO of twitter's boyfriend is one of the leaders of BLM. They can keep any "trending" front and center for as long as they like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom