• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Urban Tactical Supplies, Buzzards Bay, MA

The shop seems to cater more to the LE crowed and has lots of 5.11 stuff. The shop has a decent selection of handguns and black rifles. Unfortunately, the owner was rude to me on several different occasions and it seemed like he didn't want my business. He was supposed to call me when he got windham AR's in and never got that call, he down right turned me down when I wanted to put money down on one of those rifles and said "How about I just call you".

Anyone else been to this shop?

I guess the best thing you could do is not give them a dime of your money... thanks for the heads up. Customers should always be your number 1 priority.

Exactly, when I said the price of a particular type of ammo seemed high he said "where the hell have you been getting your ammo" I understand that its his business and his prices but one does not need to be condescending about it!

I visited Urban a few months back looking for a holster. They didn't have what I wanted, but the guy working there treated me pretty good.

Stopped in there twice. Let's be real. The gun crowd (at least in MA) is usually made of sterner stuff. I know personally I'm pretty gruff, so the owners attitude didn't bother me at all. Other than the owners bad mouthing of glocks (which I don't really understand, not that i'm a fanboy either), seemed to be a decent shop with the best Kahr selection i've seen in one shop.

Stopped in there on my way home to see if they had any lpk's, which he did not. BUT, he dug around and gave me the only part i needed, which i thought was pretty damn nice.

Nice fella, nice shop. I bought some 45acp practice ammo. Fair price, no complaints.

i have been here before...all they had was typical tactical gear and accessories and no gun inventory to be found... why go here when you can go to nearby shops like beacon trading post or kulas customs..

Back
Top Bottom