• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPS cancelling accounts, and threatening to seize & destroy shipments

It might be treated like alcohol shipments. I'm a damage clerk there 23 years in. When we get shipments of alcohol we're supposed to damage it all out and claim a total loss. We don't go looking for alcohol shipments though. Even if it's coming from a distillery or winery we destroy it all because it's no longer complete.

I'll wait and see what they tell us. It might be something like "these firearms parts need to be disposed of if discovered."

It's sad when big corps cave to woke shit. It shows you how in bed with .gov they are.

Wait, what? How does one go about ‘damaging out’ a liquor shipment? Drop the box enough times until leaks and…Oops? Or cut the box open, drink half the bourbon and then say the order is incomplete?

🤔

I had to stop into the post office today to drop off a business mail-out.

I mentioned to the clerk that UPS is trying to throw them more business. He looked puzzled for a second, then I said, "UPS just cancelled a bunch of business accounts."

I didn't even say what kind of businesses. His face lit up, and he said, "Yeah, I heard about that!" and started shaking his head.

It's a small town. I know he has a Gadsden flag on his car.

I think what UPS doesn't want to admit is getting hired today is a license to steal and it's getting costly. Back in the day to the 90's UPS hired a lot of Marines and shite got done. My wife would receive 300K shipments a month and there were no losses.

I had to stop into the post office today to drop off a business mail-out.

I mentioned to the clerk that UPS is trying to throw them more business. He looked puzzled for a second, then I said, "UPS just cancelled a bunch of business accounts."

I didn't even say what kind of businesses. His face lit up, and he said, "Yeah, I heard about that!" and started shaking his head.

It's a small town. I know he has a Gadsden flag on his car.
Would that per chance be the same USPS who's union workers endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 election and the same organization that handled all the mail in ballots where Biden got the most votes in US history?

Me thinks there are no good guys left!

Would that per chance be the same USPS who's union workers endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 election and the same organization that handled all the mail in ballots where Biden got the most votes in US history?

Me thinks there are no good guys left!
I retired from a US Department of Justice agency. There was only one cycle where the national union endorsed a Republican.

The rank and file union members supported their local, but didn't support the national union at all. Best guess, the split was 60R/30D/10LP.

So you would be ok if your internet provider stopped letting you connect to NES? If your phone carrier banned your account for 24 hours if you swore or said something bad about the gays?

I’m not attacking you personally, I’m just sick of people trotting out the “free market” and “capitalism” excuses for shitty things companies do.

They can’t deny service to blacks or women that had abortions, but they can deny gun owners? It’s covered in the bill of rights FFS.

For the sake of argument, let’s say that EVERY insurance company decided that you can’t have any policy of any kind if you own guns? They could use statistics that say people with guns are more likely to shoot themselves (duh) and now you can’t have a car or a house because nobody will cover you. Private business after all.
Are the phone carriers and internet companies using any government grants or infrastructure to provide their service?

All use roads, rail and air. All this is infrastructure provided by the tax payers.

Back
Top Bottom