Uppers in stock, in or around MA?

Anyone seen any nice and reasonably priced complete uppers in stock anywhere in or arounf MA?

Ideally loooking for a 14.5" 5.56 1:7 or 8 with pinned break, flat top slender hand rail, midlength gas sys, etc...

Thanks,

Bought all the parts most recently from NES and members classified...
Auto BCG $230,
stripped upper $120,
chrome lined barrel $118,
used Troy hand guard free float $110,
misc. parts (CH, FA, dust cover, gas block/tube, sights, etc.) $200.
So total cost about $790, including shipping.
I know these prices are somehow inflated. But it is a reasonable price to me. Plus I have learned about the AR platform.

I haven't had much luck finding a complete upper at my cost.

Spend $21 to go green. It's been well worth it for me, in ways.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys... I'm not too thrilled about buying this stuff online, I'd much rather see it and inspect it in person. 1st Defense has acouple I talked with them the other day but were a little expensive to have no BCGs or CHs.

Thanks for the info guys... I'm not too thrilled about buying this stuff online, I'd much rather see it and inspect it in person. 1st Defense has acouple I talked with them the other day but were a little expensive to have no BCGs or CHs.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem to be asking for a lot given the current situation with demand through the roof and availability spotty. Prices are what they are unless you're willing to wait months. BCG's are very spotty right now, as are barrels, never mind complete uppers. I'm looking at August as the earliest available chromed BCG for my AR10 build. And I've had to overpay for a number of components, including a stripped 308 upper.

Take what you can get or be prepared to wait...

Thats his prerogative. With the national AWB appearing to be dead, and prices bringing massive production capacity to the table, I'd say its worth waiting if you aren't in a rush.

PSA is one of the new players that has earned a decent rep and their pricing is reasonable. But if you are willing to wait, you will certainly do better. The only area I'd over pay on now is maybe for a lower. Just to get it "legally possessed" ASAP.

Don

i just ordered the PSA upper for my build. [smile]

Also noticed they have aluminum lowers in stock for $119.99 if anyone looking.

I have talked to one of the guys who will be at one of the local gun shows in a week or so and will save one that matches what I want till 12 noon the 1st day. I just want to make sure that I know whats out there.

Asking a lot?... Maybe... I think I'm just optimistic, haven't you seen "The Secret", ha ha

First defense uxbridge website says they have complete uppers in stock. Best bet is to call.

I was just there.. they have four uppers there. At least one was a 16" mid-length, I think 3 of 4 had BCGs in them. Prices varied, I saw one tag at $725. BCM barrel, Magpul furniture. Give them a call tomorrow evening for more details.. sorry I didn't pay more attention when I was there.

I have talked to one of the guys who will be at one of the local gun shows in a week or so and will save one that matches what I want till 12 noon the 1st day. I just want to make sure that I know whats out there.

Asking a lot?... Maybe... I think I'm just optimistic, haven't you seen "The Secret", ha ha

Lol. Good one. I'm just bitter from the raping I took on gunbroker for parts. It's still cheaper than list price, never mind the current inflated complete rifle prices, but it still hurt. And damn if midway and brownells aren't helping with everything back ordered.

Back
Top Bottom