Upper suggestions

GM-GUY

NES Member
Bear Creek and Ghost Rifles appear to be in stock.

I’m thinking a 10” as I don’t have one and might as well grab something I might want before the next panic.

So, what say you all? One of these, neither - any Bravo Company 10” in stock that ships to Mass? 😁

10.5" PSA are available.
Their chf barrels are made by FN and are great barrels.
Daniel Defense has a 10.3" barrel that is chf as well.
I'm sure the BCM is a great as well, but how available are they.

I have a BCA upper with a 16" M4 barrel. Fit and finish looks good, and for the price, it was a no-brainer. Hasn't given me any problems yet.

PSA won’t ship to ma
BCM won’t ship to ma
BCA has stuff in stock because they make the worst quality barrels on the planet and no one will buy them

Check primary arms, Brownells, jsesurplus for stock.

sub 16” clearly requires you SBR the lower.

I
PSA won’t ship to ma
BCM won’t ship to ma
BCA has stuff in stock because they make the worst quality barrels on the planet and no one will buy them

Check primary arms, Brownells, jsesurplus for stock.

sub 16” clearly requires you SBR the lower.

I was leaning their way for a x39 upper, because "in stock." Until I dug a little deeper. I'm going to spend a bit more, and assemble my own. Thanks for the motivation.

Here a Geissele 10.5 in stock at Brownell’s. They actually have a bunch of stuff in stock right now at a decent range of prices.

Forgot about LaRue and I have an OBR heavy & various parts from them.

Of course it has to be register as an SBR, we wouldn’t want to violate the rules. With that said, I don’t have a lower to stick it on yet - this is just before the next panic and everything goes out of stock again.

Back
Top Bottom