Upper recievers in stock

Just placed an order at surplusammo.com and bought a stripped upper and a bolt carrier group. This place seems to be the only place that has these items in stock. Just a FYI!

I hope you didn't pay $200 for a stripped upper and $350 for a bcg........
If you spend $20 to go green. You'll find some group buys. $84 uppers.......

I hope you didn't pay $200 for a stripped upper and $350 for a bcg........
If you spend $20 to go green. You'll find some group buys. $84 uppers.......

It's Tony Hawk. Money is no issue here.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Unfortunatly i did but its my first build and i dont know better. I have been working on this thing for a while and i was just getting tired of checking all the websites everyday to see if anything came in stock.

Unfortunatly i did but its my first build and i dont know better. I have been working on this thing for a while and i was just getting tired of checking all the websites everyday to see if anything came in stock.

Return the order, go green. We have 4 lower/upper buys going on currently that BURN any prices you see online, by a few hundred. The $21 you will spend on it could literally save you thousands in the long run, if not more (if you're like me and enjoy draining your account for shit you don't need....actually that's everyone that frequents the group buy forum).

AR15 Lowers & Uppers-D S Arms

Took four weeks to get to me..I can live with saving a few bills.

RGUNS - Gun Parts - Rifle Parts - AR Type Rifle Parts - Operating System Components - BCG 115.00

- - - Updated - - -

Return the order, go green. We have 4 lower/upper buys going on currently that BURN any prices you see online, by a few hundred. The $21 you will spend on it could literally save you thousands in the long run, if not more (if you're like me and enjoy draining your account for shit you don't need....actually that's everyone that frequents the group buy forum).

He speaks the truth.

the 21 bucks is definitely worth it. I didn't sign up with the group buys in mind. I just signed up to support this great source of info we have here, but it comes with BIG perks though. For my first project after Sandy Hook, I overpaid for a BCM FA BCG. Never made that mistake again.

the 21 bucks is definitely worth it. I didn't sign up with the group buys in mind. I just signed up to support this great source of info we have here, but it comes with BIG perks though. For my first project after Sandy Hook, I overpaid for a BCM FA BCG. Never made that mistake again.

How so? You just donate your money to NRA to fight for good cause $35. NRA should spam you with junk mail for your generosity. [wink]

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Who manufactures the upper and bcg you all speak of?

Join and find out. I'm personally running a billet upper and lower buy in both 556 and 308. There are a few other forged buys going on of top quality as well. Again, join, it's worth it, you already would have saved hundreds.

group buys aside, hard to come-by in-stock items usually get posted in the members forum. I personally have posted Megapacks of pistol ammo, $59 LPK's and $70 Anderson uppers in the last 8 weeks.

EPIC FAIL.

$350 for a BCG? Pay $21 and cancel your order. There is 2 buys going on right now for uppers and lowers.

- - - Updated - - -

We've done at least 6 or 7 group buys lately for lowers alone.

EPIC FAIL.

$350 for a BCG? Pay $21 and cancel your order. There is 2 buys going on right now for uppers and lowers.

- - - Updated - - -

We've done at least 6 or 7 group buys lately for lowers alone.

I feel the OP's pain. I hear BCM BCG comes with tittie sprinkles or something? None came with mine, so I feel kinda ripped off.

iEoJQdF.jpg

What do you guys think about the R Guns AR kits especially the 16" M4 kit? Was thinking of getting one to go with my GB Frontier polymer lower. The reason I like it is because it's in stock and I can build a whole AR without the wait. I also bought the DD upper/lower billet GB but want something nicer for that kit.

Back
Top Bottom