• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Updated Mass Approved Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart gun first on the list. How long until that becomes the only gun on the list?

Also, is this the first time the HK45 is on there?

And, OMG!!! Glocks! /sarc

Enjoy it while you can.

The next one that comes out could be a blank sheet of paper.

Sorry Colt, your 167 yrs of time proven reliability and quality is crap. But, sure, Armatix with absolutely no time proven data to support reliability, safety, or ANYTHING... sure, take your seat on the coveted list.

Saying this state is beyond broken is a gross understatement.

So the Sig p220 is good to go? I didn't cross reference with the 5 other MA lists with my Maxwell Smart decoding ring so apologies in advance.

I'm just glad the state maintains a list of firearms that are safe for children to use.

Wait, what? That's not what this means?

Indeed. One of the things I'm considering while hatching a plan to get out of here is selling half my collection to be able to afford the move/ down payment on something.

That's what I did, along with almost all of my preban mags (couldn't see the need to sell all of my perfectly good Colt mags). I miss a few of them every now and then, but it was worth it. I can replace the ones I really miss one day if I want.

Sorry Colt, your 167 yrs of time proven reliability and quality is crap. But, sure, Armatix with absolutely no time proven data to support reliability, safety, or ANYTHING... sure, take your seat on the coveted list.

Saying this state is beyond broken is a gross understatement.

QFTMFT

as awful as "the list" may be, its a major reason why i am only partially broke as opposed to bankrupt.

If it wasn't for being an unmarried guy whose friends, family and job were all either in Boston or on the south shore, and a gf who lives in the metro west area, I'd be doing my first house hunt in NH rather than where I am. The commute and amount of time I'd spend down here would make that move impractical, and it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom