UPDATE!!! Post 72: Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol - PERMIT OBTAINED!!!

So we can consider a new name for the D.C chief? Robert the Cucked.
Back in the mid 1970s, DC enacted a ban on the registration for new ownership of handguns in DC except for police. One Congressman with connections had himself deputized as U.S. Marshal (before LEOSA) so he could legally carry his unregistered handgun in DC and elsewhere.

Rep. Boebert should brush up: Art. 1 Sec. 6 gives her no protection against arrest for felonies. Carrying a handgun without a license in DC has a maximum penalty of five years in prison, which is most definitely felony territory.

Rep. Boebert should brush up: Art. 1 Sec. 6 gives her no protection against arrest for felonies. Carrying a handgun without a license in DC has a maximum penalty of five years in prison, which is most definitely felony territory.
She either has, or is in the process of obtaining, her D.C. carry license.

Rep. Boebert, unarmed during Capitol riot, blasts House firearms restrictions: 'My life is worth defending'​

House has clamped down on carrying guns in the chamber after a 'handful' broke the rules​

Can the average American carry there? If the answer is no, then f*** her and her more equal than others act.
I'd agree if she supported such legislation in the first place. But by your own logic, f*** you for carrying a gun in Massachusetts where the average American can't get an unrestricted non-res LTC.

I'd agree if she supported such legislation in the first place. But by your own logic, f*** you for carrying a gun in Massachusetts where the average American can't get an unrestricted non-res LTC.

The process is in place though, and Massachusetts isn't exactly the real world.

I'm not in Mass anyways.

I have nothing to add here except that I ate chicken wings at her restaurant "Shooters" about 6 years ago and they were the hottest wings I have had.

Can the average American carry there? If the answer is no, then f*** her and her more equal than others act.

If you or I can't carry there, neither should some congress critter on day 1. Did she implement the rule-nope-will she take advantage of the loophole, probably. Will anything be done to allow normal Americans to carry there-not in this lifetime.

Rep. Boebert, unarmed during Capitol riot, blasts House firearms restrictions: 'My life is worth defending'​

House has clamped down on carrying guns in the chamber after a 'handful' broke the rules​

Didn't New Hampshire just go through this in their statehouse?

Democrats blasted Republicans over their defiance.

"Do these people not understand that literally everyone else has to go through metal detectors to get in here?" Rep. Don Beyer, D-Va., tweeted. "Average people do not get to bring guns into the United States Capitol in normal times. Get over yourselves."

Maybe "AVERAGE PEOPLE" should also be able to do so! No?

more:

Back
Top Bottom