• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE!!! Post 72: Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol - PERMIT OBTAINED!!!

Reptile

NES Member
WASHINGTON (AP) — A firearms-toting congresswoman-elect who owns a gun-themed restaurant in Rifle, Colorado, has already asked Capitol Police about carrying her weapon on Capitol grounds, her office has acknowledged. If she does so, she apparently won’t be alone.

The practice is allowed for lawmakers, with some limitations, under decades-old congressional regulations. The public is barred from carrying weapons in the Capitol, its grounds and office buildings.

Republican Lauren Boebert, 33, was elected this month from a conservative western Colorado district after gaining notice as a brash pro-gun activist who straps a Glock pistol to her hip. In an upset last June, she defeated five-term Rep. Scott Tipton for the GOP nomination, in part by claiming he wasn’t an ardent enough backer of President Donald Trump.

800.jpeg

800-1.jpeg

I hope nobody gives her a hard time.

She needs protection from thugs.

I'd surely take a bullet for her!

🥰

I wonder if I can nail a date with her if I buy her some decent sights.

Can the average American carry there? If the answer is no, then f*** her and her more equal than others act.
You my friend are an a**h***. She hasn’t even been sworn in and you are blaming her for a decades old rule?
That’s the problem today, some can’t see beyond their own views.
Engage brain before putting you mouth in gear.

You my friend are an a**h***. She hasn’t even been sworn in and you are blaming her for a decades old rule?

If you or I can't carry there, neither should some congress critter on day 1. Did she implement the rule-nope-will she take advantage of the loophole, probably. Will anything be done to allow normal Americans to carry there-not in this lifetime.

Sounds like a solid vote against Pelosi's inevitable AW ban bills. Still don't know if she's for CCR. Or removing suppressors from NFA. Or if she's against the ATF's recent crap on AR pistols and braces.

And she said, and will do NOTHING for the average gun owner in this country. The PEOPLE put her in office the PEOPLE should have the same and equal rights.
Why are they immune to the laws, it's BS.

Wow, the negativity of some of you people. I think some of you just like being angry at everything for no reason.

Would you rather have another AOC instead?

The woman didn't make the stupid rule.

How do you know she won't try to change it? Maybe she is doing this to show the hypocrisy of the rule.

Maybe she wants to walk around with a gun so when a gun ban debate starts she can show everyone she has a gun and the gun is not killing anyone.

And keep in mind, she is only person that just got elected. Can't walk in guns blazing if you want to achieve anything in politics.

Everyone knows they come with a little washing machine dial with the options ‘light burst, heavy burst,’ and the most formidable, ‘macho burst.’ So you can choose the brrrt cyclic rate that suits the occasion!

Well then, how many of you knew this little tidbit(I'm assuming he's trolling, he keeps it going)?

View attachment 414887

View: https://twitter.com/ShaneKasuga/status/1331006097814065155

That dude is getting lit up in the Twitter comments, and it's hysterical. Why is it so hard for people to just run things back and say they were wrong and had no real frame of reference? This guy is actually going out of his way to defend that point using all sorts of made up "science".

That dude is getting lit up in the Twitter comments, and it's hysterical. Why is it so hard for people to just run things back and say they were wrong and had no real frame of reference? This guy is actually going out of his way to defend that point using all sorts of made up "science".
Yeah, agreed, I don't think he was trolling. He just "knows so many things that aren't so."

Yeah, agreed, I don't think he was trolling. He just "knows so many things that aren't so."

You can tell this guy was so sure of himself when he wrote that. I also think he was expecting praise for his highly technical breakdown of how Glocks work. Makes it all the more cringe worthy.

Everyone knows Glocks only kill the user when they blow up. NES just doesn't want to admit a Yeet Cannon is deadlier.

I read through a few more of this guys postings. He's either trolling, or crazy. He's following the Trumps, and he says getting shot with a fortay is a death sentence.

Wow, the negativity of some of you people. I think some of you just like being angry at everything for no reason.

Would you rather have another AOC instead?

The woman didn't make the stupid rule.

How do you know she won't try to change it? Maybe she is doing this to show the hypocrisy of the rule.

Maybe she wants to walk around with a gun so when a gun ban debate starts she can show everyone she has a gun and the gun is not killing anyone.

And keep in mind, she is only person that just got elected. Can't walk in guns blazing if you want to achieve anything in politics.
They certainly are angry, they are called the NES mob😂😂👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom