• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE on John/Mr. Gunrunner as of January 6, 2022

gunrunner02346

Dealer
NES Member
395 Wareham Street- Route 28 Middleboro, MA 02346
UPDATE on John/Mr. Gunrunner as of 1/6/2022:

Last night after I left the hospital, or very early this morning, they moved John off the 1st floor telemetry unit to the second floor M-2 unit (no telemetry/cardiac monitoring which he's been off for 3 full days already). They are planning on moving him to LifeCare in Raynham, just waiting on final word from them. LifeCare was testing all of their staff and patients today and so it did not yet happen. Hopefully tomorrow, or Sat. if the snowstorm prevents it. Of course, continued prayers, please! Thank you everyone!!!

End-of-Year 2021 Inventory is almost done, but the snowstorm tomorrow will perhaps prevent it from finishing tomorrow. Plan was to open Saturday, but I will keep everyone posted either way. Once again, sorry for all of this inconvenience, but again, it is a necessary evil relating to our bus. tax returns and we cannot control the weather!!!

Peace, prayers (always), love, and GOD bless!!!

Frances/Mrs. Gunrunner

Until further notice … • Please, call first if you are looking for something very specific and nothing else. Better to not waste a trip if I do not have exactly what you are looking for at this time. • Please call, if at all possible, to set up a time to come to the shop. I am restricting the number of customers allowed in the shop at any given time to no more than four. • Please practice distancing (no closer than 6 feet) if you’re not related to the other customer(s). • If you wish to wear a mask you may do so, but it will not be required. • If you wish me to wear a mask, you may ask me to do so and, I will. • Hand sanitizer is available at each counter, & on your way in & out of the store. • If you are purchasing or transferring a firearm, please arrive at the shop no less than 30-45 mins. before closing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom