• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update on Blended Learning

Great question. It's all in how you document things. If the NRA had kept the old "Basic Pistol" course and just said here is a newer and revised booklet for the course and some enhanced training components, everything would be fine with the MSP. But they didn't, they formally discontinued the old course and set up a new blended course

Here is what the MSP LT in charge of the courses sent me in an email a couple of days ago.

[FONT=&amp]At the time we were (and still are not) approving new courses. An NRA official named Mr.John Howard assured me that all the material contained in the submitted syllabus for LTC-002 were included in the new blended course. With that,I advised Mr. Howard (and others who had questions) that we would accept the blended course as LTC-002. Since that time, however, I believe the NRA,in listening to their instructors' concerns, returned to allowing a straight classroom presentation of LTC-002. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]So, as long as the material contained in the course that was originally approved as LTC-002 is covered (in either the blended or classroom presentation), we will accept it as same. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Thanks,[/FONT]
Very good info thanks

Sent from my m8whl using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom