• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update on: AR-15 out of state purchase of parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So back in January I posted a situation I didn't understand. Ordering an AR lower. So the company ended up shipping it before I could cancel, after being told by the FFL owner I couldn't do that. When it arrived he called and asked me if I wanted to come to the shop and sign for it?
What gives I asked. He said well if they shipped it I guess I'll sign it to you?
I don't get it? Anyone explain.Either it's legal or not.

So back in January I posted a situation I didn't understand. Ordering an AR lower. So the company ended up shipping it before I could cancel, after being told by the FFL owner I couldn't do that. When it arrived he called and asked me if I wanted to come to the shop and sign for it?
What gives I asked. He said well if they shipped it I guess I'll sign it to you?
I don't get it? Anyone explain.Either it's legal or not.
Yes legal. A lower can be built into a legal build. That is all

Original Thread

Most of the answers can be found in your original thread. But there is a possibility that the FFL originally denied the sale when you contacted them because you were telling them the wrong things. Once they received and saw the item, they realized the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom