(update)Boy that tax return went quickly

Couldent pass it up when I saw it, a Romanian romak 3 in 7.62×54r with scope, been looking for a semi auto in this caliber for a long time and am happy I found one

tmp_IMG_20140415_135602_9401931292348.jpgtmp_IMG_20140415_135602_9401931292348.jpg

Update 4/23/14

Well I took it to the range on Monday and man what a shooter it is, had no problems with it other then I seemed to have one trigger reset failure,

it seemed the hammer did not reset properly,
Although it may have been me just thinking it did not because the trigger just seemed to have play in it when I pulled it lightly,

I just grabbed the charging handel to check if a round chambered and it had, and it fired perfectly after that,

It could have just been a low power round before it, (I was using surplus ammo) but all in all its awesome rifle and I like it a lot, the mag fed perfectly and locked the bolt back every time

Last edited:
Nice! I've always wanted a semiauto rifle in x54r as I love that round and have TONS of it. Have you shot it yet?

Just got it Tuesday from FS and have not shot it yet,

I have too say they were really good to me and gave me a good rundown on everything about it, also held it for me from Saturday because I was on the bike, very nice service

And like you I have quite a bit of ammo for it so it will be a fun shooter no doubt

Just got it Tuesday from FS and have not shot it yet,

I have too say they were really good to me and gave me a good rundown on everything about it, also held it for me from Saturday because I was on the bike, very nice service

And like you I have quite a bit of ammo for it so it will be a fun shooter no doubt

Cool. So you probably just need to give it a thorough cleaning after shooting surplus ammo especially since it has a piston system etc. compared to just a bolt action mosin.

Cool. So you probably just need to give it a thorough cleaning after shooting surplus ammo especially since it has a piston system etc. compared to just a bolt action mosin.

Ya, I do have some non corrosive rounds, but there mixed in with all the rest so I think its best to do a cleaning after anyways,

But hay its a AK at heart, so no big deal,

Wait, so that's an AK-style platform that shoots 7.62x54R? How cool is that!

96532.gif

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Ya, I do have some non corrosive rounds, but there mixed in with all the rest so I think its best to do a cleaning after anyways,

But hay its a AK at heart, so no big deal,

I might have to save up for one of those. I think I saw one at Collectable Arms in NH and I think it was around $1k If I recall.

- - - Updated - - -

96532.gif

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

What was all that one in a million talk. Man I love that movie.

Back
Top Bottom