• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Update: Active driver/stabber at Ohio State, now dead

8 people injured and not one had the means to defend themselves....this is a sad day for our country.

Score another one for gun free zones, It's ridiculous you think if those students and staff had the option to defend themselves that it would make nutjobs think twice about attempting acts like these?

My wife is a teacher at a MA high school. She sure hasn't mentioned any "run hide fight" policy, even though it's been proven that it works.

Just pointing out that not all MA schools advise sheltering in place and peeing their pants.

My wife is a teacher at a MA high school. She sure hasn't mentioned any "run hide fight" policy, even though it's been proven that it works.

Seriously check into this. Our school changed it's policy too. AFAIK, the teachers also received to training as to what they should do besides sheltering. This was in conjunction with the local PD.......I'll see if I can get you some info on it.

Seeing comments on other reports mentioning machete, multiple suspects and a car being involved. This sounds like it may take a while to sort out factually.

Back
Top Bottom