Universal background checks

71olds442

NES Member
Just watching the news and they were saying 83% of nra members support universal background checks I'm not sure were they got that number nobody ask me has any one on nes get a call on that

That's a number that the ****ing idiots in the media keep trotting out. Usually it's something even higher, like 94-95%+. I have no clue who conducted the poll it's based on, but it sure doesn't pass the smell test.

It's 83% of the NRA Members that they asked. If I were an Anti, I'd join the NRA, to get inside info on the Enemy. Then, when I was asked, I'd legitimately (being a member) say "MOAR REGS!", and there you have it. [rolleyes]

[lol] wasn't there a Liberal nutbag politician a while back who joined the NRA in hopes of learning "inside" info?

[lol] wasn't there a Liberal nutbag politician a while back who joined the NRA in hopes of learning "inside" info?

alright i am gonna spill the beans to all those anti's about the insider info. ONCE you join the NRA:
you get a crappy bag
you get a magazine every month
you get phone calls every other week about donating
you may even get a bumper sticker
you get a shit ton of junk mail

that is about it.

It's 83% of the NRA Members that they asked. If I were an Anti, I'd join the NRA, to get inside info on the Enemy. Then, when I was asked, I'd legitimately (being a member) say "MOAR REGS!", and there you have it. [rolleyes]

Not even required. When these pollsters use data like "83% of NRA members," or "80% of all gun owners," what they really mean is "83% of all self-reported NRA members." No one asks for your membership number, or says "show me the gun you own."

All those poll numbers should really say "xx% of the people that answered the phone that day..."

If they were told that "universal background checks" would mean registration of all guns and that they'd need government permission to gift their firearms to family members, the percentage "support" would be ZERO.

alright i am gonna spill the beans to all those anti's about the insider info. ONCE you join the NRA:
you get a crappy bag
you get a magazine every month
you get phone calls every other week about donating
you may even get a bumper sticker
you get a shit ton of junk mail

that is about it.
Been a Life Member for 25 years, got a nice pocket knife
Get a Magazine every month
Never get phone calls
got a window sticker
get an occasional mailer about every other month.....not hard to throw away if you're not a Snowflake.

Nobody called and asked me but what the hell...
If the Orlando shooter passed multiple background checks by both the state and feds we shouldn't have anything to worry about.[rolleyes] Right?[rofl]

Nobody called and asked me but what the hell...
If the Orlando shooter passed multiple background checks by both the state and feds we shouldn't have anything to worry about.[rolleyes] Right?[rofl]

he also passed a physical exam and a psych evaluation to qualify for an occupational license to work as an armed security guard.

In other words, this guy could have passed any background check the antis could have thought up.

Back
Top Bottom