Unintended Consequences - New Autographed Copies

xtry51

NES Member
The book Unintended Consequences is easily one of the best books ever written about guns. It is a part historical recounting of key gun laws in US and part fictional story of the government/ATF attempting to bootstrap the wrong people. If you look, there are old copies of this book for sale at prices $200-$400. We had an NES copy that was passed around because they were so hard to come by. I strongly urge everyone to buy and read this book.

New autographed copies are for sale below. I just ordered one. The best $44 you'll ever spend on a book.

The book Unintended Consequences is easily one of the best books ever written about guns. It is a part historical recounting of key gun laws in US and part fictional story of the government/ATF attempting to bootstrap the wrong people. If you look, there are old copies of this book for sale at prices $200-$400. We had an NES copy that was passed around because they were so hard to come by. I strongly urge everyone to buy and read this book.

New autographed copies are for sale below. I just ordered one. The best $44 you'll ever spend on a book.

This is a great read, nice to see it has been rereleased

A pdf version of this book was floating around the interwebs for free forever. I'd shared it because the book was out of print.... [hmmm]

now I feel bad about doing that.

Nah. I did the same because it was impossible to find. But I'm not passing up a chance to have a copy in my bookcase!

A pdf version of this book was floating around the interwebs for free forever. I'd shared it because the book was out of print.... [hmmm]

now I feel bad about doing that.
Don't feel bad. That's how I first read it, when it was unobtanium in the late '90s to early 2000s. I shared it with a friend via a thumb drive -- or maybe even on a floppy, considering his level of personal technology at the time.

Pirating drives popularity, which drives sales. If you can buy it, do so--but if there's no ready means to buy a legit copy, keep sharing the signal.

Great book. Read that and Boston's Gun Bible and a bunch of Vin Suprynowicz 18-20 years ago is what helped give me the bad attitude I have to this day regarding the US government...................

Ordered through your link. F bezos

Back
Top Bottom