• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uniformed anti gun protestors in Natick tonight....

There's always people protesting something. Would be funny to stand with them and hold up a sign with something like "disarm the government".

In Newton Centre there's often anti-war protester. More so when Bush was president of course but they're back now and then. I want to get an anti-obama poster and stand with them.

Once I was just waiting to cross the street and some lady in a car, stuck in traffic, says to me "thanks you!" like I was a protester. I told her something like, "don't thank me lady, I'm just crossing the street". LOL

By sentencing a 78 year old man to 30 months in state prison for giving his single shot 16 gauge to his grandson without a background check we CAN prevent another Mass shooting!!! Don't you all have a HEART?!

One day an upstanding citizen, the next day a felon for failure to renew your permission slip, Thomas Jefferson would totally agree with that.

By sentencing a 78 year old man to 30 month78 year old man to 30 months in state prison s in state prison for giving his single shot 16 gauge to his grandson without a background check we CAN prevent another Mass shooting!!!

THIS happened in Massachusetts? Do you know where and when? Thank you.

[. . . kickiing myself for somehow missing this horrible story. . . . ]

Back
Top Bottom