Uniformed anti gun protestors in Natick tonight....

There's always people protesting something. Would be funny to stand with them and hold up a sign with something like "disarm the government".

In Newton Centre there's often anti-war protester. More so when Bush was president of course but they're back now and then. I want to get an anti-obama poster and stand with them.

Once I was just waiting to cross the street and some lady in a car, stuck in traffic, says to me "thanks you!" like I was a protester. I told her something like, "don't thank me lady, I'm just crossing the street". LOL

By sentencing a 78 year old man to 30 months in state prison for giving his single shot 16 gauge to his grandson without a background check we CAN prevent another Mass shooting!!! Don't you all have a HEART?!

One day an upstanding citizen, the next day a felon for failure to renew your permission slip, Thomas Jefferson would totally agree with that.

By sentencing a 78 year old man to 30 month78 year old man to 30 months in state prison s in state prison for giving his single shot 16 gauge to his grandson without a background check we CAN prevent another Mass shooting!!!

THIS happened in Massachusetts? Do you know where and when? Thank you.

[. . . kickiing myself for somehow missing this horrible story. . . . ]

Back
Top Bottom