• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uniformed anti gun protestors in Natick tonight....

I will keep my dogs away from that area. Tell them to go to the range and practice not shooting their foot.

i thought he wrote " uniformed ".

i was going to say they should, by the contracted agreement they entered upon taking their jobs, be ****ing immediately fired, but of course they won't be.

i don't know what to say about " uninformed " protesters, except that they can all **** off

Didn't see anything by the mall other than a lot of police cruisers... Is that normal?

I just stopped by guitar center to play stairway on 12 guitars for no reason at all...[laugh]

(disclaimer: I did not play stairway on 12 guitars...)

Pretty funny considering they're a 5 minute walk from THREE GUN STORES including a class III Dealer Hahahahhahahahaha.

That's funny, I used to live on 27 in Natick, probably very close to there. When I grew up in Natick (not on 27) it was a town full of sensible, patriotic, hard working people. Now it's West Wellesley. As a 5th generation native, it breaks my heart.

Last edited:
When I read the subject line it said "Uniformed" I was like... antis have uniforms now? This is gonna be good. [rofl]

Intolerance at it's best.

I always liked the depiction of the 'ladies of Cayeene' in this video.

They think that the best way to get rid of a gunfighter is to '...

Last edited by a moderator:
When I read the subject line it said "Uniformed" I was like... antis have uniforms now? This is gonna be good. [rofl]

Yeah, purple shirts:

seiu-protest-at-the-capitol-309b4dace0b56e46.jpg

Didn't see anything by the mall other than a lot of police cruisers... Is that normal?

I just stopped by guitar center to play stairway on 12 guitars for no reason at all...[laugh]

(disclaimer: I did not play stairway on 12 guitars...)

No stairway? Denied!

Back
Top Bottom