Unicef anti-gun?

This is from wikipedia,so I'm taking it with a handful of salt,but I read this in page:

"Many organizations, such as Unicef, are very concerned over the misuse of such easy to obtain weapons, and the estimation that every day, tens or even hundreds of thousands are abused in through acts involving small arms."

Sounds anti-gun to me.Any input?

The UN "approves" of things like IANSA which makes it anti gun by proxy, at a bare minimum.

-Mike

Obama wants the USA to be more in line with the UN policies.
Unicef should be more concerned with young children dying from lack of food, medicine and a contaminated water supply. I think those issues are more threatening than hostile acts committed with small arms. Small arms are a side issue attached to tribal wars and genocide. Getting rid of small arms is not going to stop violence, in fact, it may prolong it by not allowing the down trodden to fight back.
Best Regards.
Best Regards.

so what should my reaction to kids asking for unicef at halloween be.A handout on preserving the second amendment?a cartridge casing?

so what should my reaction to kids asking for unicef at halloween be.A handout on preserving the second amendment?a cartridge casing?

Kid, if you do actually hand either of those things out on Oct 31, I simply have to be there to watch. Eh, never mind, I'll see it on the news I guess. Oh, I don't know where you live, but hopefully it's somewhere like Newton or some other up tight suburb because, hell, that's just going to be a riot when kids start pulling shell casings out of there candy bag.

I wouldn't give out a shell casing,I'm not that stupid.At the very most I'd give out those little dummy cartridges you see at army navy store,and even then I probably wouldn't do it.I might just give out a pro-gun handout.

If they come asking for Unicef handouts, take their candy bag away from them and redistribute it to other kids that come by later. Then they will find out what UN really means.

If they come asking for Unicef handouts, take their candy bag away from them and redistribute it to other kids that come by later. Then they will find out what UN really means.

[rofl] [laugh2]

Or better yet, take the candy bag and just start eating it all right in front of the kid and toss him a quart of motor oil. Food for Oil Scandal all over again...

Back
Top Bottom