Unexpected find BNZ 43

1919FAN

NES Member
20170324_224138.jpgMy buddy is the process of cleaning out a house that his 100 year old uncle left him . While going through and cleaning he found a locked cabinet with a bnz 43 and some memorabilia his uncle brought home from ww2 and my buddy has zero interest in it . Im hoping to give it a good oil and list it on the classifieds I guess these things are still out there .

My buddy is the process of cleaning out a house that his 100 year old uncle left him . While going through and cleaning he found a locked cabinet with a bnz 43 and some memorabilia his uncle brought home from ww2 and my buddy has zero interest in it .
>>has zero interest in it
>>zero interest
either he needs a smack or you need a new buddy (while retaining access to his late uncle's closets)

>>has zero interest in it
>>zero interest
either he needs a smack or you need a new buddy (while retaining access to his late uncle's closets)

Yeah for many it's just old junk they need to get out of the house to sell it....
I always hear about the old junk AFTER it was in the dumpster or turned over to police
One sad day I bumped into a friend I have not seen in may years.
He told me his dad died and I asked what happened to his gun collection.
He shrudged and said no one in the family wanted that old junk and his mom just turned it over to police.....I reminded him that his dads old junk was all WWI and WWII arms and at worst worth about 800$ per rifle....as he gulped I seen the math going on in his head. Thank God his dad had the forsight to sell the high end stuff he had before he passed...

even the fact that the OP doesn't want his buddies found rifle puzzles me...I would snatch that thing up quicker that a tightwad picking up a penny

View attachment 194272View attachment 194273View attachment 194274View attachment 194275View attachment 194276View attachment 194277
Sorry about the pic quality the camera on this tablet isn't the greatest in over 40yrs of collecting this second time ive come across a k98 that the bore and mag follower looks like it hasn't been fired ,the rifling looks like it was cut yesterday and if you look at the pic of the sling slot in the stock you can clearly tell this fifle never had a sling on it. All numbers matching a true bring back.

Last edited:
View attachment 194272View attachment 194273View attachment 194274View attachment 194275View attachment 194276View attachment 194277
Sorry about the pic quality the camera on this tablet isn't the greatest in over 40yrs of collecting this second time ive come across a k98 that the bore and mag follower looks like it hasn't been fired ,the rifling looks like it was cut yesterday and if you look at the pic of the sling slot in the stock you can clearly tell this fifle never had a sling on it. All numbers matching a true bring back.

All pictures result in this:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

So is this an auction site now? I have a CZ P07 that has been sitting in my brother in laws safe for a couple of years. I don't shoot polymer guns so I'm thinking of putting up on NES

. IMG_0818.jpgIMG_0836.jpgIMG_0838.jpg

Nice looking piece. Can't tell if the bolt matches from the pics. Doesn't look messed with.

T

Last edited:
So is this an auction site now? I have a CZ P07 that has been sitting in my brother in laws safe for a couple of years. I don't shoot polymer guns so I'm thinking of putting up on NES

. View attachment 194310View attachment 194312View attachment 194313

Get out of the Milsurp collector's subforum with that shit man!! [wink]

OP: Nice rifle. I don't know squat about K98's except I had one years back that was a Russian capture. I appreciate a good rifle design, which the K98 certainly is (legendary even), but I couldn't shoot that thing without beating the crap out of my cheek. I could never figure out why I couldn't get a proper cheek weld on a K98. I can shoot a Mosin all goddamn day no problems. K98, not so much.

Back
Top Bottom