• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Underwood 9mm +P+ 90Gr Defender ammo... thoughts?

jeffC

NES Member
A while back.... I placed an order with Underwood to see what all the hype was about Re: thier 10mm ammo. I scooped up some 9mm ammo too, as a carry round, as I’ve heard they’re fantastic CCW rounds. I accidentally (must have not been paying close enough attention to the item description) and i purchased 9mm +P+ 90Gr defender ammo. Anyone have any experience with this particular round? I know the reputation of being really hot, so I’m a little hesitant about running it through my 9’s (Sig P320 X5, Glock 26,17). There arent many reviews on it.... so i figured I’d post here to see if anyone else has any experience with it.

I distribute this stuff locally. I've gotten reports back of minimal deviation through windshields and very good terminal performance on soft tissue.Would love to get some more feedback

Last edited:
I carry the 124 +P+ in my G19. It's pretty stout.

I'm just disappointed he sucked for the 20 round box thing, but I know why he did it, because his product is sold to dealers now. And it has to be in rape-friendly packaging.

I carry the 124 +P+ in my G19. It's pretty stout.

I'm just disappointed he sucked for the 20 round box thing, but I know why he did it, because his product is sold to dealers now. And it has to be in rape-friendly packaging.
I sell it in bulk...

A while back.... I placed an order with Underwood to see what all the hype was about Re: thier 10mm ammo. I scooped up some 9mm ammo too, as a carry round, as I’ve heard they’re fantastic CCW rounds. I accidentally (must have not been paying close enough attention to the item description) and i purchased 9mm +P+ 90Gr defender ammo. Anyone have any experience with this particular round? I know the reputation of being really hot, so I’m a little hesitant about running it through my 9’s (Sig P320 X5, Glock 26,17). There arent many reviews on it.... so i figured I’d post here to see if anyone else has any experience with it.
It performs fine in any modern 9mm gun.

Back
Top Bottom