• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Underwear "looks" like a gun...

Please, could we use 'citizen' not 'civilian', if you are in the military your use of the term civilian is warranted and accurate, LEOs - it's just stupid.

If I came upon a stange person IN MY YARD that had black shorts in their hand, and I shot them; would I already be cleared? Maybe I should write a procedure that states if you do something I don't understand or like I can shoot you and get away with it.

Please, could we use 'citizen' not 'civilian', if you are in the military your use of the term civilian is warranted and accurate, LEOs - it's just stupid.

If I came upon a stange person IN MY YARD that had black shorts in their hand, and I shot them; would I already be cleared? Maybe I should write a procedure that states if you do something I don't understand or like I can shoot you and get away with it.

When they stop dressing (and acting) like para-military operatives, then it'll go back. Until then...

Back
Top Bottom