• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

undercover FBI agents posing as militia members

Nope it's been said here many times. Interesting that the fire Marshall noticed they were harassing citizens and figured they couldn't be from the same group. I think the people are waking up.

It sure would be great if the people are waking up. Only problem is it may be too little too late.

Nope it's been said here many times. Interesting that the fire Marshall noticed they were harassing citizens and figured they couldn't be from the same group. I think the people are waking up.

if this protest does not make sense, check out this map of how much land the federal government has grabbed in these western states. And you KNOW the minute the feds get the land, up go the no trespassing signs, and restricted usage and fees.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/04/the-ugly-facts-of-federal-government.html

red is % federal owned land:
federal_land.jpg

I can say without any doubt, they do NOT like it out there. and the feds just keep grabbing more each day.

if this protest does not make sense, check out this map of how much land the federal government has grabbed in these western states. And you KNOW the minute the feds get the land, up go the no trespassing signs, and restricted usage and fees.

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/04/the-ugly-facts-of-federal-government.html

red is % federal owned land:
View attachment 155991

I can say without any doubt, they do NOT like it out there. and the feds just keep grabbing more each day.

This protest makes total sense I grew up on Cape Cod we have the national seashore it while it's creation was meant to be good willed it has become a dividing tool used by the federal government on our tiny little peninsula. I was almost arrested for using a Shiner in a pond they stocked with trout on Parkland in front of my kid.......

I don't know guys... No pictures, no statement from any "harassed" citizen, no video, nothing. Just an old guy ranting. That's a little thin, don't you think?

Common and disgusting tactic by the oath breakers known as law enforcement. Happened in Ferguson and Baltimore. Heck, I happens right here in NH. There have been a couple examples of undercover cops trying to start stuff and failing miserably. You would think they'd be smart enough to realize pretending you are part if a group of people when some of those people know you personally as a cop isn't great undercover work but most cops aren't that smart.

I went to a tea party meeting just to see what it was all about, and if I wanted to pursue joining the movement.
But never returned due to the place Reeking with feds, all while pretending to be pissed off tax payers. Asswipes

Dean

This protest makes total sense I grew up on Cape Cod we have the national seashore it while it's creation was meant to be good willed it has become a dividing tool used by the federal government on our tiny little peninsula. I was almost arrested for using a Shiner in a pond they stocked with trout on Parkland in front of my kid.......

Say, would you have any good recipes for Piping Plover? [smile]

Well, one of the reasons I never joined a militia or went to tea party meetings is the Feds. But I also feel just like Groucho Marx felt.

From his autobiography:

I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".

My assumption is that anywhere a group of "militia" gather, that some of the people there are working for the FBI or ATF. Either they are actually agents undercover or they are informants.

They also pose as Walmart shoppers, typically their a dead giveaway, they wear pink thongs on the outside of leopard tights with a rose blouse.

you can thank fat Teddy for that.

I went to a tea party meeting just to see what it was all about, and if I wanted to pursue joining the movement.
But never returned due to the place Reeking with feds, all while pretending to be pissed off tax payers. Asswipes

Even back in the mid 90s, when I was very active with [a certain minor party] we were all taken aside at some point and given The Talk, namely that at meetings and functions we were to choose our words carefully, as it was probable there was a plant in the room.

Heck , it even happens on internet forums.
Someone trying to bait people into making posts about shooting cops or politicians or having guns off the books and such.

Heck , it even happens on internet forums.
Someone trying to bait people into making posts about shooting cops or politicians or having guns off the books and such.

Oh what great fun it would be for some of our sharper members to troll such a plant. Besides the dummies like me we have some pretty smart (smart@ss?) people on the forum. BTW, not insinuating that you are in my category, LOL.

Dean

You can thank this man for that. "I was just following my orders"

Screen Shot 2016-01-16 at 9.41.43 AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom