• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Uncle Mike's Magazine Holder issue

I ordered an Uncle Mike's paddle holster and magazine holder for my M&P 9 and got them yesterday. First of all, the quality for the price is impressive. I am looking to get my feet wet in IDPA so these are going to be dedicated for that.

I've found an issue with the mag holder though, the retention level is different for the two mags. The front mag (on my left side) is nice and tight, but the rear mag is rather loose. The only thing I can see is the the thread-sert that the attachment screw is screwed into is giving added retention on the front mag and not the rear. I will try to post a picture later and show the issue.

Has anyone encountered this and how did you fix it?

Thanks

I used to use UM duty gear. There can be some tension differences from pouch to pouch. Repetition of opening and closing can break it in as can working the lip of the female side with a pair of needle nose but be careful to not go overboard.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom