Unabomber's homemade pistol

Geez, couldn't he just buy one? He has to make his own just to show off or be cool? What a freaking drama queen! [rolleyes]

Why couldn't this guy just buy himself a Nintendo or Playstation or something? Seems to me he could have filled the time by doing something else besides building bombs and guns. [rolleyes]

Making that gun is OK for him to do. But if you build a software controlled blood transfusion device, you must die.

Just saying that its ok for him to make crappy gun. But if someone makes something for humanity he has to kill them.

Originally Posted by Producer
Making that gun is OK for him to do. But if you build a software controlled blood transfusion device, you must die.

Now your scaring me just a bit. In truth I do build a software controlled blood TRANSFUSION device. Just a little too close for comfort. Did he really target this?

Now your scaring me just a bit. In truth I do build a software controlled blood TRANSFUSION device. Just a little too close for comfort.

Think about that the next time you see a guy in a hooded sweatshirt coming at you with a handful of kindling.

Back
Top Bottom