• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UN Gun Treaty - Its baaacccckkkkkk.......

From the article:

"Negotiations open Monday in New York on the Arms Trade Treaty, which would require countries to determine whether weapons they sell would be used to commit serious human rights violations, terrorism or transnational organized crime."

We intentionally give away weapons when we know they'll be used for murder...just ask Eric Holder

Also:
“This treaty is a common-sense alignment of the interests of governments, law-abiding citizens and individuals all over the world, who deserve the right to live free from harm,”

I deserve to live free from harm, that's why i own a gun, simple bitch.

Here's an honest question. Does our .gov and others around the world want an all out civil war? 'cause shit like this make it very easy to set the "go time" clock.

let oscuma sign it, it will NOT affect what i'm doing to get ready.
it's not like un troops from OTHER nations will start landing on American soil.

as surprising as it may seem, i believe hillary actually kept that dumb**** from signing it the two times it was brought up for voting last july and september.
" lurch " kerry has absolutely NO compunctions about doing ANYTHING the un tells him to go along with

Back
Top Bottom