• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UN gun confiscation vote

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3480574/posts

THEN, PLEASE PASS IT ON!

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11:"CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries".

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around..reloading.

Now, which 46 Senators voted to destroy us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legislators". Vote against them.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3480574/posts

THEN, PLEASE PASS IT ON!

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11:"CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries".

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around..reloading.

Now, which 46 Senators voted to destroy us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legislators". Vote against them.

Cowan (D-MA)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Warren (D-MA)

All donkeys, two communists, and WTF is up with NH electing a commie bitch?

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

OK, what am I missing? Since when do we have a Senator Cowan in MA? I thought our senators are Pocahontas and Markey.

Let the blue helmets come
624022041039760.jpg

The same vote was taken in 2013

https://www.truthorfiction.com/list-of-traitors/

The actual resolution was passed by the UN in 2013.

Point 11, which would supposedly force the US to disarm its citizens actually reads:

“11. Calls for Member States to support weapons collection, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration of ex-combatants, as well as physical security and stockpile management programmes by United Nations peacekeeping operations where so mandated;

Full text is here: http://www.un.org/press/en/2013/sc11131.doc.htm

Last edited:
It's all good guys, the vote was held that long ago but they are still there in office.Ya'll sure you want your gun rights or are you going to vote them out?

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb from CT, no surprise there.

Sooooooooo, as far as I understand it, the US constitution trumps any and all treaties as far as US citizens are concerned. Treaties trump laws but not the constitution. A UN resolution is a treaty I think. That is why parental rights groups are pushing hard for a constitutional amendment to stop UN resolutions from dictating parental rights in America (resolutions the left is pushing hard for, including Hitlery).

So how could the US possibly vote for and ratify a treaty which is goes against the constitution? What if the vote was in favor? They could not even ratify it. Do they not know this or do they just figure if it passes nobody will notice that it cannot be ratified without repealing the 2nd amendment and they will be able to start collecting everyone's guns?

Am I wrong in my assumptions regarding treaties, the constitution and UN resolutions?

Here's the complete UN resolution.
Note that point 11 has been distorted above.
Point 11 is near the center of the page.
11. Calls for Member States to support weapons collection, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration of ex-combatants, as well as physical security and stockpile management programmes by United Nations peacekeeping operations where so mandated;
I still don't know whether the resolution has value; there was entirely too much save-the-children prose.

ETA: while I was reading and composing, KnuckleDragger covered it.

Last edited:
The Dems will probably win the Senate this time - just numbers and the fact that the GOP has done a bang up job of pissing off the base. WHEN a similar vote is held with Clinton as PotUS - it will pass.

I hope Hillary really does what she says and wants to do - go for confiscation. Lets get on with it - we all know what the progressives want.

Yeah let's vote against Cowan, the senator that was replaced three years ago!

See it worked!!! Now let the other 2 bags go away and put in people for the constitution...but not Scott Brown's definition of "for the constitution". Wait, is he still from mass or did he move to NH?

I just want to see Ted Nugent,and his boys when the blue helmets come.Wack' em,pack'em,and stack'em.

The fact that our Sworn to the constitution would even vote on such a thing is mind blowing in its self. god bless us.

Let the blue helmets come
624022041039760.jpg

My Great Uncle and WWII vet said this to me often growing up.
He said the UN is the absolute worst organization to come out of WWII after math. He always told me if UN forces hit US soil to make sure to have a rifle ready for him...

See it worked!!! Now let the other 2 bags go away and put in people for the constitution...but not Scott Brown's definition of "for the constitution". Wait, is he still from mass or did he move to NH?
"Is Brown from MA or NH?"..

Heck, just dump a trail of cash along the roadways and Scotty would follow the Green Brick Road to wherever it leads him. You could probably line the Mass Pike West with C-notes and, thanks to the upstate New York soccer mom's, the carpetbagging "cute handsome" turd will eventually end up as the Carhartt-jacket-wearing "Rep. Brown from Albany"....

Just sayin'

Last edited:
"Is Brown from MA or NH?"..

Heck, just dump a trail of cash along the roadways and Scotty would follow the Green Brick Road to wherever it leads him. You could probably line the Mass Pike West with C-notes and, thanks to the upstate New York soccer mom's, the carpetbagging "cute handsome" turd will eventually end up as the Carhartt-jacket-wearing "Rep. Brown from Albany"....

Just sayin'

He is a ma$$hole

I hope Hillary really does what she says and wants to do - go for confiscation. Lets get on with it - we all know what the progressives want.

The Sea Hag won't actually confiscate, at least not en masse because she's a coward just like our stupid f*ck of an AG and likewise prefers to motivate by fear.

In order to save our republic we will have to recognize, BEFORE it is too late that the time has come to rise up and to physically take back our country. It will take every single one of us to come forward, out of our comfort zone, and remove the filthy, scumbag traitors from power.

It won't be fun, it won't be pretty and the results will be far from perfect, but it will have to be done.

As a military officer I took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States, not the government of the United States. I will uphold that oath whether or not I'm still in uniform at that time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom