umlaut arms - RANT

Turns out Steve Marshall is gay

I realize Atilla is a very popular NES member but I must say that I find his post very disappointing. I too question his character.

A real man would step up and take that lower dry, LOL. If your not quite ready for that, I hear there's a lower made with nanotechnology built-in dry lube. I kinda wish I'd seen warwickben get tazed at one of the get-togethers, but I'm totally OK if I miss seeing any hide-the-lower tricks. [shocked]

Hope this all works out for you, Atilla. Pretty frustrating when you arrange a deal and the other party does not follow through and then goes dark for communication. End of last year I thought I had been scammed over a 54R VEPR BunGroker deal. It worked out but was a major PITA due to lack of responsibility on the seller's side. I really didn't like having to 'show my ass' to get the deal completed but that's what it took. Signing off before I crack another butt joke...
+1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd lend Atilla a lower, after a few months he'd forget it was a loaner and build something awesome out of it. Then I'd come back and get it a year later and tell him anything attached is mine now.

[devil]

I'll keep that lower receiver... Up my ass. Walken-style. Just for you.

Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad’s. We were in that Hanoi pit of hell together over five years. Hopefully, you’ll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your Dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talking right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I’m talking to you, Butch. I got something for you.

This AR lower I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make Donkey Show AR lowers. Up till then people just used regular AR lowers. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie Coolidge on the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great-grandfather’s AR lower and he used it every day he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the AR lower, put it an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed until your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again.

This time they called it World War II. Your great-grandfather gave this AR lower to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane’s luck wasn’t as good as his old man’s. Dane was a Marine and he was killed, along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he’d never seen in the flesh, his Donkey Show AR lower. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his dad’s Donkey Show AR lower.

This AR lower. This AR lower was with your daddy when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the AR lower it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that AR lower was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he kapt this AR lower up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the AR lower. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the AR lower to you.

e925a66e8d797a4c619af34df4ff2c84.jpg

SteveMarshall, you sound like you're friends with that Lars guy, or lovers or something.
You do realize that there's people out there that have a much shorter fuse, and are much less inclined to have their property kept from them, than Atlia is. That's the kind of shit that can get you roughed up pretty bad, in some places.

i got a tip about where the mystery man is hiding, or at least his secret double life as someone who might deliver from a side business... primary business?

i could go full selfie but i've got to grab a new battery for the car and i don't have the time off work, unfortunately.

also i am pleased (though i am quivering with anticipation) to report mr. marshall's surrogate has yet to violate me.

i got a tip about where the mystery man is hiding, or at least his secret double life as someone who might deliver from a side business... primary business?

i could go full selfie but i've got to grab a new battery for the car and i don't have the time off work, unfortunately.

also i am pleased (though i am quivering with anticipation) to report mr. marshall's surrogate has yet to violate me.

Yeah, don't underestimate Steve Marshall.

swiggity-swooty_o_2458769.jpg

i got a tip about where the mystery man is hiding

You need to go in incognito to preserve the element of surprise. This should work:
wildboyz-banana-suit-o.gif

No wait, if I knew how to start a poll, 99% of NES members would correctly identify you [shocked]. Unless they had been drinking. Is the dude a NES member? It could still work...

I am very disappointed in myself that I just now read through this entire thread. This one has potential for epic status!

Is that lower a thing? I saw a rifle with that exact lower on 4chan last night.

Yeah it's a thing. I wanted to get one now that I saw Atilla's and the manufacturer said they're making a new batch soon.

There's no way a dingus like Atilla gets to own something so cool without me getting one too.

I've dealt successfully with Lars in the past, years ago. That said, I've seen that shack open exactly ONCE in the past few years and I stop at Riley's often. That is one epic lower, hope you get things straightened out and fingerbang it forthwith!

Anything else and I might not give as much of a shit--but when it comes to firearms it's a little more important than say a broom for the garage, you know?
one day in the future we might need to have our brooms engraved, but likely just the short handled ones .[laugh]

one day in the future we might need to have our brooms engraved, but likely just the short handled ones .[laugh]

just don't drop it off at umlaut! [laugh]

I've dealt successfully with Lars in the past, years ago. That said, I've seen that shack open exactly ONCE in the past few years and I stop at Riley's often. That is one epic lower, hope you get things straightened out and fingerbang it forthwith!

apparently my fiancee got lucky in that i went away for the weekend and convinced her to drop it off. dude happened to be there and accepted the lower. she said he wasn't rude, but wasn't personable either.

still no responses to phone calls or emails.

On an unrelated note I swung into umlaut arms yesterday and got a deeply discounted "Reddit" lower. My man Lars said he needed to get rid of it quick before he moves out of the country. Anybody want to try it out?

just don't drop it off at umlaut! [laugh]

apparently my fiancee got lucky in that i went away for the weekend and convinced her to drop it off. dude happened to be there and accepted the lower. she said he wasn't rude, but wasn't personable either.

still no responses to phone calls or emails.

How long do you wait before contacting the police about a stolen firearm?

On an unrelated note I swung into umlaut arms yesterday and got a deeply discounted "Reddit" lower. My man Lars said he needed to get rid of it quick before he moves out of the country. Anybody want to try it out?

[rofl] well played.

How long do you wait before contacting the police about a stolen firearm?

good question.

Have you even set up an OP yet? Where is your FOB? Who's running this outfit?
Do you even operate?

I see a bunch of problems and no solutions. Get some.

Back
Top Bottom