UMASS GUN CLUB – New Student Organization at UMass Amherst

another alumnus, happy to see this getting going. wish it was there when I was.

Sergey, are you the same Sergey that rides a Harley and was loosely involved with the motorsport club? I believe one of my good friends, Lev, sat through your class. I think we have met at one of the car shows...

A guy I shoot pins with is an undergrad at UMass Lowell and I told him about your club. He was more than a little jealous and astonished that it was allowed in Amherst.

another alumnus, happy to see this getting going. wish it was there when I was.

Sergey, are you the same Sergey that rides a Harley and was loosely involved with the motorsport club? I believe one of my good friends, Lev, sat through your class. I think we have met at one of the car shows...

The same.

My daughter is a freshman there. She has shot in the past. How can she contact you.

Facebook or just come to one of our meetings. All are welcome.

Last edited:
I am hoping in less than 24 hours to have a school funded rifle club at UCONN. Then we can go shopping for scary black rifles.

On opposite sides... of the firing line that is. Umass sold off all their old team firearms to fund the PDs toys. We do apparently have a range that hasn't been touch in decades, but that is a project for down the road.

Mike

We're not far from each other at all. I was at Umass last weekend.

We can get buses here for free, so it may be easier for us to go to you. We're going to be using a near by gun club's range. We just need to buy some guns.

We're doing the same, but currently the shooting events are not sanctioned, but we hope to change that. We also use various off campus members guns. Of course we'd like to eventually see the school buy as some stuff, but we are taking baby steps. We've come a long way so far.

Mike

I was at Norwottuck on Monday and I let some people shoot my AR, I think you were from the university. I always like to see new people at the range and the excitement in their eyes when they shoot something new.
Best wishes and hope to see you there again.

I was at Norwottuck on Monday and I let some people shoot my AR, I think you were from the university. I always like to see new people at the range and the excitement in their eyes when they shoot something new.
Best wishes and hope to see you there again.

I heard of a few of the guys meeting you and shooting your rifle, nothing but good replies. Thank you for your generosity and friendliness, hope we see you there again.

This is really great news and I expect you'll be very successful.

If your meetings ever contain an educational or discussion component Comm2A will be happy to provide a speaker to discuss national trends in litigation, gun laws, or whatever might be of interest to your members. PM me directly or hit us up at [email protected].

Thanks, like I saod to Jesse expect us to be in touch. I want to make sure we have a relatively solid audience. We also may try to get a few of the lawyers from student legal services to sit in.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom