UMass Daily Collegian: Pack the court, pass gun reform

Jeremy Brum looks like a cool, smart dude.

View attachment 470169

And watch out, this ladykiller is the Associate Chief Justice at UMass Amherst Student Government Association.
Incel with un-elected power to destroy the lives of male students he sees as surrogates for those who bullied him in middle and high school.
This is exactly the type you don't want on a police force or access to any political power.

Dropped this comment on him.
The author conveniently leaves out every word or phrase that negates his false argument. He does validate the view that the anti-gun crowd believes that only the gov’t (and criminals) can have guns.
Left out? The operative phrase in the 2A: the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
How can any person claiming to be educated come to the conclusion that “The People” means individuals every place it appears in the Constitution except in the 2nd amendment?
The first clause is not a limiting clause on the second.
Here is a great analogy: “A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.”
What is protected? Breakfast? Or the right of the people to keep and eat food regardless whether it is for breakfast or not?

As for misusing stats? Approx 67% of all deaths in which a gun was the tool used were suicides. These people would simply find another method.
Of intentional homicides in which a firearm was used, 80+% are gang and drug related and most of those occur in area that already have the strictest gun laws in the country.

Fact: An unarmed woman is 10X more likely to be raped than a a woman armed with a gun or knife. (The UK bans both)
Anyone who opposes individual gun ownership and carry must then be considered pro-rape.

When only the police and criminals have guns, the line between law and outlaw disappears.

Last edited:
pussies like this should be shunned from society. No real man says these things and every man with a pair should let him know what a little b**ch he is. Intelligent arguments on our end is needed but social pressure and ridicule still rule the day thats why the left tries to make us feel so guilty when we do it.

What really makes me sad is the fact that it is my generation who raised these twat waffles. Little cucks with two lbs of college bullshit between their ears, and not much else. At least, it looks this particular fugg nugget won’t get a chance to procreate. No woman with a minimum of self respect is going to let him anywhere near her.

well, its UMASS, so....
they are right about saying 'discourse distracts from our ability'. the path is to eradicate the discourse, then the source of discourse.
same as it always was and same as it will always be...

again, it is wrong to blame youngsters for having this opinion. it is quite obvious, at certain age, that the root of all world evil is stupid stubborness of those older people who got some resources to refuse sharing all that wealth with those who do deserve it (perhaps) better but do not have any, yet, for non-important reasons.

What really makes me sad is the fact that it is my generation who raised these twat waffles. Little cucks with two lbs of college bullshit between their ears, and not much else. At least, it looks this particular fugg nugget won’t get a chance to procreate. No woman with a minimum of self respect is going to let him anywhere near her.
Sorry. I have observed that there are unfortunately plenty of women who seem to find petty power an aphrodisiac. I'm sure one will come along who will be quite willing to carry his jewels in her purse.

Sorry. I have observed that there are unfortunately plenty of women who seem to find petty power an aphrodisiac. I'm sure one will come along who will be quite willing to carry his jewels in her purse.
why do you blame him? he only repeats what he had studied.
it is quite a classic narrative, one below. specifically, the part of "no individual right to own firearms". they do teach it in all the schools. any narrative, repeated sufficient amount of times becomes the reality, and it is his reality, and he believes in it, fully.

"Before the decision, there was no individual right to own firearms. The very words of the Second Amendment, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,” makes absolutely no mention of an individual’s right to bear arms, and every other Supreme Court case only considered the right of militias to own firearms. The purpose of this amendment, as affirmed by historians, was to stop the federal government from getting rid of state militias. The Second Amendment only granted the right to own a firearm to those involved in local militia, which would now be the National Guard."

Good old Jerry Bum.

"I've read the Constitution. It says well regulated. These are not regulated. It says militia. They aren't the militia. I also read the world Speech a paragraph earlier - that means any utterance or printed word anywhere on any device or medium. Oh and it says redress. So I've got my redress. And some matching pumps."

I love how he glossed over his misinterpretation of 300 years of English and the meanings behind words.

How does “pack the courts” result in anything other than the total destruction of what’s left of this country?
for that you just need to know the history - as it is not new. nothing is.

Stand up, ones who are branded by the curse,
All the world's starving and enslaved!
Our outraged minds are boiling,
Ready to lead us into a deadly fight.
We will destroy this world of violence
Down to the foundations, and then
We will build our new world.
He who was nothing will become everything!

why do you blame him? he only repeats what he had studied.
it is quite a classic narrative, one below. specifically, the part of "no individual right to own firearms". they do teach it in all the schools. any narrative, repeated sufficient amount of times becomes the reality, and it is his reality, and he believes in it, fully.

"Before the decision, there was no individual right to own firearms. The very words of the Second Amendment, “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,” makes absolutely no mention of an individual’s right to bear arms, and every other Supreme Court case only considered the right of militias to own firearms. The purpose of this amendment, as affirmed by historians, was to stop the federal government from getting rid of state militias. The Second Amendment only granted the right to own a firearm to those involved in local militia, which would now be the National Guard."
All true. The public education system is brainwashing many into liberal robot idiots. But in the end we are all individually responsible for what we choose to believe and do. Hopefully Master Brum's worldview will get challenged and he'll be honest enough to investigate and re-educate himself.

I’m sure this clown get lots of pussy. Rear pussy as borat would say.

All true. The public education system is brainwashing many into liberal robot idiots. But in the end we are all individually responsible for what we choose to believe and do. Hopefully Master Brum's worldview will get challenged and he'll be honest enough to investigate and re-educate himself.
I was fed a steady diet of leftist bull at UMass in the 90's. I pretty much ignored alot of it. Most of it, I thought was silly. Some made sense to me at the time. Then I lived in CA and saw the end result, it was at that time I pretty much ran from any lefty ideas with haste. They just can't leave people alone, have to ruin everything out there. Sucks cuz the weather is real nice, so they got that at least.

I was fed a steady diet of leftist bull at UMass in the 90's. I pretty much ignored alot of it. Most of it, I thought was silly. Some made sense to me at the time. Then I lived in CA and saw the end result, it was at that time I pretty much ran from any lefty ideas with haste. They just can't leave people alone, have to ruin everything out there. Sucks cuz the weather is real nice, so they got that at least.
90`s were different. you were allowed to have an opinion back then and not be immediately cancelled. open your mouth now - and you can kiss your whole future career good-bye.
those kids today do not really have an option other than to comply with the accepted conformity, and the conformity is quite settled by now.
damn, even back in 2001 we still talked at work. no one talks now, anymore.

90`s were different. you were allowed to have an opinion back then and not be immediately cancelled. open your mouth now - and you can kiss your whole future career good-bye.
those kids today do not really have an option other than to comply with the accepted conformity, and the conformity is quite settled by now.
damn, even back in 2001 we still talked at work. no one talks now, anymore.
I'll sort of disagree with you a bit on that first statement. I did have a few classes where if you did not have the point of view of the professor, your grade suffered.
It hasn't got that way where I work yet. BUT.... people's response to the covid stuff really exposed the people I should stay away from. There were also others that I wouldn't expect that leaned more in my direction too.

Word of day....

Propaganda
noun
1. information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

How does “pack the courts” result in anything other than the total destruction of what’s left of this country?

And??? As long as they fix this one issue for me, why would I care if the whole rest of the world goes to hell in a hand basket???? ;)

Maybe Joltin Joe Biden can explain the nukulur option isn't the best one. Or maybe Hairy Reid. Current MSM? ("You can't criticize Biden." "You criticized Trump." "Yeah, but he was annoying. . . . ")

Sometimes, opening Pandora's box is exactly what you SHOULND'T do.

Back
Top Bottom