• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

*ultimate sniper rifles

that was an awesome show. i missed a few of the rifles in the middle so it gives me an excuse to watch it again

I caught the tail end of that program the other day. IIRC the top gun was the Cheytac "sniper system" or something like that chambered in .406 I believe was the caliber. It's a pretty sweet looking setup.

I didn't see the program, but I guess it was like all Top Ten programs, trivial with lots of cool pictures.

B

You do know snipers have to pack their rifles long distances,right ? they don't just get dropped into position.

Ever picked up a Barret .50 ?

Well aware of how heavy they are. Not a humping rifle. .338 Lapua is a nice round. We all have our favorites. In the Defense I will take the .50 on the offense .308 Statistically speaking the majority of sniping engagements are done within 600 yards. .338 Lapua is overkill for those on the move. IMHO.

Well aware of how heavy they are. Not a humping rifle. .338 Lapua is a nice round. We all have our favorites. In the Defense I will take the .50 on the offense .308 Statistically speaking the majority of sniping engagements are done within 600 yards. .338 Lapua is overkill for those on the move. IMHO.

My Timberwolf, Canadian Military nomenclature - C14 - (.338LM) weighs in about 18lbs with empty mag.

It's the Canadian Intermediate Sniper Rifle.

HPIM1294.jpg

HPIM1296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom