Ultimate SHTF location

No. You couldn't pay me to live in a place that only has 2 or three exits which are easily barricaded from the outside. Ventilation system can be easily compromised and/or sealed from the outside... Would be awesome for zombies, but not SHTF, imho.

Neat idea, though.

For sale right now in Abilene Kansas:

(Nuclear missile not included)

the place really needs some sprucing up. they should use a brighter, neutral color palette and some area rugs to soften that, almost, industrial look to the place. maybe adding some tapestry to the common areas.
t also has very little curb appeal. some raised beds with tulips and poppies. maybe some shrubs along the driveway. and define the parking areas.

I love the suggestion for a bed and breakfast, that could have some potential

Too many stairs for boomers.
That's why I said "training." Hill repeats are good for you.

Here, we can put them on an autobelay, and lower them to the medical area at the bottom of the stairs when they collapse from the strain.

After I design a bigger autobelay...

Chinese bacon
Most of it is owned and processed by the Chinese...they own Smithfield products which is THE major producer of bacon.

Personally, I buy nothing but Indiana bacon to support my local economy. But if they start making it out of pig dicks, let me know...I might have to try it.

when i saw the title of the thread, i thought someone was publishing the location of their hide. not a smart move....

Back
Top Bottom