ULTIMATE Guy’s Warrior Weekend

Wolf99

NES Member
This looks like a fun way to spend a weekend! Better than playing paint ball for a bachelor party...

Get a rare glimpse into the training life of our nation’s finest at a world-class, elite private training facility. Our staff of elite weapons, breaching, and tactics instructors coach and gear you up with Glocks, M4s, AK-47s, Shot Guns, Humvees, and more to carry out a tactical “mission” on this private 777-acre tactical training facility. Your safety gear, guns, and ammo are included. The only thing missing is YOU

http://specialoperationsexperience.com/index.html

With the exception of the occasional explosion, I didn't see anything in there that doesn't happen on a normal range trip [laugh]

Ooohhh, Ohhhh, are you a staff instructor?

Are you gonna be wearing your cool guy flight suit?

Why don't you go and find out,,, I bet you couldn't make Bill's basic level,, nevermind where I am rated.

Good luck, joker.

Why don't you go and find out,,, I bet you couldn't make Bill's basic level,, nevermind where I am rated.

Good luck, joker.

Oh jesus here we go....

I'd like to find a place that I could go for a good solid week or so and get some good tactical training. 4 g's seems ehhh somewhat pricey for three days, but then again I don't know

This is probably a place the military or various agencies use for training that found a way to make a little extra money. I'm sure the training is dialed down but still pretty good. The course is definitely overpriced, I think a Magpul course for a quarter or less of the price would give you a much better stepping stone.

If you think about the military, the Marine Corps spends a full 2 weeks teaching just basic marksmanship. And the 10 some odd weeks of SOI are still just entry level tactical training. Now if we get into real special forces training, your are talking YEARS. Your going to have to spend a lot of dough to really get proficient exclusively using the private sector, and even that will only take you so far. For the same price these guys are asking you could probably get much more using actual classes offered at other various schools. No you wont get to tool around in a Humvee.

Mike

Good luck, joker.

trophy.jpg

For being the cool guy [rofl]

This looks like a fun way to spend a weekend! Better than playing paint ball for a bachelor party...

Get a rare glimpse into the training life of our nation’s finest at a world-class, elite private training facility. Our staff of elite weapons, breaching, and tactics instructors coach and gear you up with Glocks, M4s, AK-47s, Shot Guns, Humvees, and more to carry out a tactical “mission” on this private 777-acre tactical training facility. Your safety gear, guns, and ammo are included. The only thing missing is YOU

http://specialoperationsexperience.com/index.html

nasty!

That actually really did look like a lot of fun. I work in IT and have no illusions about being a bad ass HSLD type but it looks like a great experience. If the server room ever gets invaded, it's on.

Also the mockery and private wars here are at such a level that I have no idea if people are saying the Rogers Range (the moving steels) is good or bad, I'll go google and see I suppose. I'm assuming it's a good thing....

Back
Top Bottom