• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ukraine Deployment Packing List

I'm 99% sure this is a troll post. However, if an American were to go to Ukraine to enlist, they would more likely than not be more of a liability than an asset.

The first issue is the language barrier. Very few Americans can speak a language native to that area, like Ukrainian, Russian, or Polish. Per Wikipedia, 18% of Ukraine's 40 million people speak English. Some of those 18% have either left Ukraine or are already dead. And having a grasp of English to order food at a restaurant, the typical amount of a foreign language someone learns in school, to being able to communicate military concepts in English, are two vastly different concepts.

I think Ukraine created the International Legion for this very reason. Foreign soldiers would all be placed together presumably to limit the language issues.

I think Ukraine created the International Legion for this very reason. Foreign soldiers would all be placed together presumably to limit the language issues.

Which makes sense, and if someone's joining a group for foreigners, I'd be asking them as to what to bring over. Not the American version of the Calcutta Light Horse.

I'd just bring a Glock. Glock is perfection. Caliber doesn't even matter. Probably like a 9.5mm though. 10mm is too zippy for me. 9mm too light. 9 and a half seems perfect. That said, I'd bring high capacity bullets, hollow point cop killer ones and 2 extra barrel shrouds to protect my shoulder.
I'll put all my guns on the table and let Goldilocks pick one out for me to take. It'll be just right.

The question looks exactly like something a person getting ready for an airsoft game would ask. Either that or OP wants a participation award he can use to help get a Ukrainian bride.

Back
Top Bottom