• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ukraine Deployment Packing List

I'm not going to out members that don't post or hardly ever post but you'd be surprised at how many in here that have recently ETS'd and are looking to shoot bad guys again.

My point is this - the people who are seriously interested in going there don't ask such basic questions as "what shoes and glasses do I buy?" Those people, as you mentioned, don't post regularly.

enough people have come back for this to happen
a 'Volunteer Journalists Initiative (UVJI), told Fox News Digital that he and a friend attempted to join the military' ?
:)
ROFL.
:)

but i guess those would be also asking questions of what kind of boots they need to buy and what outfit to bring to the war.

For purposes of discussion, if one were to deploy to the war zone, what would you recommend bringing?

Particularly interested in recommendations for the following items.
A quality chest rig for AK mags.
A quality shingle for AK mags to hang on the front of body armor.
Combat boots appropriate for the weather conditions.
What is the clear eye pro of choice these days
Camo pattern recommendation

Be as specific as possible, links are appreciated, price not a consideration, thanks for your ideas.
First the MGNOOB thread. Now this.

🦅🔥NES IS ON FIRE.🔥 🦅

Unlike UPS, USPS or FedEx - NES DELIVERS!

Last edited:
I'm not going to out members that don't post or hardly ever post but you'd be surprised at how many in here that have recently ETS'd and are looking to shoot bad guys again.

Yup. I don’t see any need for all of us to go over to Europe for a third time in 100 years to bail them out. It’s coming here at some point.

Ukraine is paying $2,000/day tax free (probably), you can go work/fight for a few weeks and have enough to heat your house next winter.
Are they really?

Is there a source we can trust with this information?

For purposes of discussion, if one were to deploy to the war zone, what would you recommend bringing?

Particularly interested in recommendations for the following items.
A quality chest rig for AK mags.
A quality shingle for AK mags to hang on the front of body armor.
Combat boots appropriate for the weather conditions.
What is the clear eye pro of choice these days
Camo pattern recommendation

Be as specific as possible, links are appreciated, price not a consideration, thanks for your ideas.
Rape whistle, Russians are rapeyy.

My point is this - the people who are seriously interested in going there don't ask such basic questions as "what shoes and glasses do I buy?" Those people, as you mentioned, don't post regularly.
Yup, the type of people they need over there already know what they should be bringing.

Aside from doctors or other people with niche expertises who could help out in a field hospital or similar.

Back
Top Bottom