• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UK: Lancashire Police Turn in Your Knives

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

i took the time to look at their pathetic facebook page. (as far as i could stand) 85 year old woman in critical condition after being assaulted with a paving stone. are they next on the list??? (paving stones--not 85 yr old women) what a sorry bunch of sheep

I'm just stunned at the idiocy. And I press on my children that you should never trust a guy who doesn't carry a knife.

I find that people willing to"do something" (change a tire, jump the car, try to fix shit) all tend to have a pocketknife. Those who don't have a knife are lost without their phones tobcall help.

I'm just stunned at the idiocy. And I press on my children that you should never trust a guy who doesn't carry a knife.

I find that people willing to"do something" (change a tire, jump the car, try to fix shit) all tend to have a pocketknife. Those who don't have a knife are lost without their phones tobcall help.
Eunichs!!!

I grew up in the UK and in my experience it's a more violent country than the USA. There's a huge underclass and a ubiquitous drinking culture. The result is you're more likely to be randomly assaulted by a stranger on the street or in a bar than you are in the US. And now you can add racial tension from unchecked immigration to the mix.

Despite being by British standards awash in firearms, parts of the USA - for example Middlesex County, Massachusetts and the entire state of Vermont - have a murder rate that's very similar to that of the UK - under 2 per 100,000. There's a reason for that but it's racist to notice such hate facts. So with the facts suppressed we're reduced to talking about "gun violence."

The public debate is emotionally driven, devoid of facts and is framed to serve a relentless agenda. Who benefits from a disenfranchised, demoralized and disarmed population?

white feather;45 43005 said:

Last edited:
The British Ironwork Centre, which is coordinating the project, intends to use the collected knives to create a 20 feet high guardian angel sculpture in memory of those whose lives have so tragically been lost.

[puke2]

If that pointy knife sculpture falls on someone and kills them, I'm going to laugh out loud.

I remember talking to someone online who lives in Finland or Norway, can't remember. He was posting articles from local papers about how police would randomly cordon off a city block, frisk everyone in it, and confiscate any knives they were carrying.

Back
Top Bottom