• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UK gears up to ban kitchen knives

Banning guns is only the first stage - after all, there's so many things one can ban...heck you can ban everything.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

The research is published in the British Medical Journal.The researchers said there was no reason for long pointed knives to be publicly available at all.
They consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen.
None of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.

yeah, there is a good reason our forefathers told them to FOAD, boarded a boat, and laid claim to the "new world". Even then they saw the writing on the wall, no freedom, no tolerance, not common sense

yeah, there is a good reason our forefathers told them to FOAD, boarded a boat, and laid claim to the "new world". Even then they saw the writing on the wall, no freedom, no tolerance, not common sense

And yet we are heading in the same direction.

Ban guns. Knives next. News at 11.

I think the goal is that eventually after banning all tools and, well, pretty much every object, they can then just go ahead and legalize assault, battery, murder, etc. After all, those things would have to be impossible, right!?! Not only that, but it would be an extremely effective way to make sure only people with non malicious end up in jail while those with actual harmful intent remain free...just how the government likes it. With any luck, the US can follow suit.

Guess they'll have to just smash open their cantaloupes, watermelons etc.
Christ I give up. No wait! That's what they want. Forget it.[banghead]

Genghis Khan did the same $hit back in the day to keep the masses from an effective revolt. Anyone who thinks that our govt just wants to make us safer needs to pick up a goddamn history book.

Genghis Khan did the same $hit back in the day to keep the masses from an effective revolt. Anyone who thinks that our govt just wants to make us safer needs to pick up a goddamn history book.

which revision? [laugh]

GK also believe that in order to completely subjugate a nation you need to raise her children.

The definition of "long" is going to change over time. Reminds me of "assault weapon," a nonsense term that affords the ruling class the opportunity to add firearms to a list arbitrarily.

Dems are working on it.

"As part of that effort, the President will propose a series of new investments that will establish a continuum of high-quality early learning for a child – beginning at birth and continuing to age 5."

- http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...nt-obama-s-plan-early-education-all-americans

My son is in 4th grade and i de-program him every day.
Dont get me started on common core!!! The school had a math day for parents and tried to convince us how great common core is, when i was finished, you could hear a pin drop in that cafeteria.

Don't forget to ban cricket bats and croquet mallets and knitting needles and buggy whips.

Back
Top Bottom