Uh Oh, (Update post 48) Cleaning up the safe and the wife came in!

SteelShooter

NES Member
Thought I was in big trouble but she surprised me and said "It's awful crowded in there, don't you think you need a bigger safe"!!! She was not as enthusiastic when I opened the second safe that is also awfully crowded. But did suggest we get one big safe that could hold everything. oh, and she surprised me because she came in to tell me she made Chicken Parm for lunch. I'm heading out to play the lottery now, because this has to be a sign of good luck or the coming apocalypse!

Last edited:
Thought I was in big trouble but she surprised me and said "It's awful crowded in there, don't you think you need a bigger safe"!!! She was not as enthusiastic when I opened the second safe that is also awfully crowded. But did suggest we get one big safe that could hold everything. oh, and she surprised me because she came in to tell me she made Chicken Parm for lunch. I'm heading out to play the lottery now, because this has to be a sign of good luck or the coming apocalypse!

She is prepping you because she can't hide her expensive hand bag collection any longer... [wink]

I smell a set up.....
9184a7cedd2d712b1d01e0a1d943061f658e14cb616654c0b31bd3944c7837fd.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Cynics all--maybe she's just one of us.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm definitely a sarcastic POS, but I agree with you.[/FONT]

OP, if you're that surprised that she's that cool with it AND she suggested a bigger safe then you should start looking for her hidden safe and gun collection. Here's hoping.

If this happened to me I would start going through her iPhone looking for texts from someone named Tyrone. [grin]

Just kidding. My wife has actually surprised me twice like this. Once she said that I had to buy a small gun because I couldn't go to her Christmas party carrying a "cannon". That is how I came to own my PM9. I also picked up a 1911 that day because it spoke to me.

And at Christmas last year she told me to buy myself a gun. And that is how I came to own my 29-10, 44 magnum.

The wants the two smaller safes for her expensive collection of _________________ you don't know about.

My wife thought FourSeasons was a restaurant and I was taking clients out lunch. When she learned it was a gun shop and I was not reimbursed through work, she not pleased with me. I told her I never lied about it because she never asked. Two months later she asked for diamond earrings for her birthday. I was hard pressed to argue... she got the earrings.

I agree, she sounds like a keeper. I don't agree with the one big safe option though. Too heavy and too much of a pain when move day comes. Go for 2 or 3 mid sized ones. At least that is my opinion.

My wife asked me the other day when I was talking about getting rid of a couple, "do I even know how many guns you have?" I said no and walked away and that was the end of the discussion ;-). And she doesn't have a shoe or handbag collection to worry about. Not all of them for that mold though I agree that stereotypes exist for a valid reason.

Back
Top Bottom